Employment opportunites in mozambique

Im a mozambican by nationality but grew up in zimbabwe  where i did all my education.Im a holder of Bcompt degree with unisa and an articled accountant with over 6 years experience.I would like to know if there is anyone on this platform who can assist me  on how i could penetrate their job market.

Hi trinitymaradza,

Posting and advert in the Accounting job offers in Mozambique section might help you find the job you are looking for. ;)

Thank you,

David.

Check available jobs at [link moderated]
It should be easier for you with both English and Portuguese languages.

Hi trinity,

i am like you except i did BSC Quantity surveying, am now working and living in maputo. i will share hi i got my job.

Am a Zimbabwean right now living in Harare auto electrician by professional is there opportunity in my trade field there because I need to come to Maputo& try my luck pliz help

thanx Mobless please kindly send me an email on [email protected] such that we could discuss or either whatsapp me on +263772317770 or +258847023718

Hie team i am a Zimbabwean 36 years old with 12 years experience in sourcing,warehousing,stock control and logistics.I am a holder of Bcomm Supply chain (Mancosa) CIPS Graduate Diploma -UK ,CILT Advanced diploma .

I am looking for a procurement,warehousing and stores job in Mozambique.