Please help - Work needed in Baku - please read :)

Hello everyone.

I am looking to move to Baku, Azerbaijan to be with a loved one at the start of September 2010.

I am looking to try and secure work before I arrive. I have wrote to several people from job vacancies I have seen available on the internet and I am awaiting a reply.

Does anyone know of any vacancies available and if it is likely I will be able to find a job in Baku. Where is the best place to look? Does anyone have any contacts who I can use to source work?

I am 26 years old with a customer service (8+years experience) and Accounts (2+ years experience, current role) experience. I am qualified with the Association of Accounting Technicians and will be preferably looking for a role in a accounts/banking/customer service environment.

I am open to the roles on offer and will consider most.

I desperately need some direction and you help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Welcome on Expat-blog johnstandy! Did you consult the Azerbaijan classifieds > job section? You can also post an ad there.

Good luck
Christine

go to jobsearch.az
I will ask some friends today and will let you know if they know any...:) good luck

You can visit two major websites. I think they will be quite valuable for you. Both have English version to search for.

jobsearch.az
hcb.az

If you are looking for teaching English, I can help you.

Please get back to me if you are interested in at [email protected]

Sincerely,

Elgun

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for the replies. Much appreciated :)

Elgun, I will be in contact via email with regards to teaching English as this is also I would be interested in doing (most likely at the start of September when I know the exact dates of when I will be arriving and settled in Baku)

Thanks again.

Hey John

Did you get a job sorted? I've just moved from London to Baku to be with my fiance and have just started work. I'm setting up a website which will act as a guide for expats in Baku and as part of that want to get a feel of the expat community out here.

My fiance has been here for quite a while and is well integrated into the Azeri community so if there's anything you need information on we might be able to help.

Good luck!

Hello,

Please let me know your website when it goes LIVE. When I have offers I can let them know.

try this mail [email protected]