Renting a property in Bulgaria

I am relocating to Bulgaria with my husband and 3 year old son,  Does anyone have a property in Bulgaria for us to rent

Maybe you should tell in which city you want to rent....

Hello Super 16

In a city - village ?
                                                 Axinia

hi sorry,in or close to velico tarnovo,house with garden for our 31/2 year old...thanks again

Hi ,
You need to find somebady who lives near VT who is ready to help you .  I am to far away .
There are lot's of empty properties in all the villages . True a real estate it will be extemely difficult , they want only sell properties .
                                                                    Good luck ,
                                                                    Axinia

Hi axinia

Thanks for the reply, yes agents only want to sell, not rent.  Have found V.T to be our only option at the moment, as have a three and a half year old son, who needs an english speaking kindergarten, so he can learn Bulgarian, and V.T was the only one that replied. So we need to be there for at least 2 years, then he will be old enough to start a primary school, but will consider other areas if possible.  I don't know if you know anything about banks, we have seen a lot of first investment banks in V.T. don't know if they are any good, but we need internet banking, any information is much appreciated.

Regards
Mark

I can recommend societe generale expressbank. They have branches in all the major cities, their fees are higher than some others, but reasonable, their customer service is excellent, and their english website (and english online banking) is easy to understand/navigate.

hi thanks will look them up not heard of that bank thanks again,do you know of any car hire firms in v.t,will need to hire a car for 4 weeks then hopefully find a rental and be able to bye a car,we realy need a 2 bed as our son needs his own room,thanks again for your time....mark