Seeking office/work space in Ubud area

Hello - I m looking for a quiet rental space to do some work (mainly writing) in Ubud area. I need AC and prefer no afternoon sun. It could be furnished or unfurnished. I would probably sort out my own internet. Anyone have any useful leads or ideas? I am aware of Hubud and plan to renew my casual membership, but I don't think it s a place I can write as it s quite popular and can get hot without AC. Thanks heaps

If you can not find anything in the Bali newspaper maybe you try: rumah123.com

What do you mean by the plan to renew you casual membership ?

I've done a fair amount of writing over the years here in Bali but always out of an office in my home.  In general, I find most artists in Bali seem to favor having their office or studio at home as opposed to a separate facility.  In the Ubud area, WiFi can be set up most anywhere, so what other reasons would one want to have their work environment separate unless we're talking about a bar, restaurant, art shop or some other form of retail or service related enterprise requiring access by the public?

I would also go for the home office, even if it's a bamboo structure in the back garden (with fans).
Inspiration comes from many places, but rarely from 4 walls with nothing around you - unless you write a novel about Australian drug dealers awaiting execution.