Family Visa & Saudi Culture Attestation on B.E. degree

I got my Engineering Degree attested in 2008  (there was no saudi culture attestation at that time)  and worked as Engineer and in 2011 i left saudi on exit. I came back in 2014 again on Engineer visa profession. While applying for this new visa, I was not asked for Saudi culture attestation.

Now my question is, is it compulsory to get my degree attested by Saudi culture office for Family Residence visa??

Dear Gentleman,

I think you should try first to apply for family visa with your existing attestation from Saudi Embassy. If it doesn't work then you should proceed ahead with Saudi Cultural Office Attestation.

Good Luck!

dear in 2009 i attested my bsc IT degree for saudi arabia and now i came on business visa do they said they will give me employment visa after 3 months my question is do i need to do saudi culture also ?

wasiq5253 wrote:

I got my Engineering Degree attested in 2008  (there was no saudi culture attestation at that time)  and worked as Engineer and in 2011 i left saudi on exit. I came back in 2014 again on Engineer visa profession. While applying for this new visa, I was not asked for Saudi culture attestation.

Now my question is, is it compulsory to get my degree attested by Saudi culture office for Family Residence visa??

Yes Brother u need to attest your Engineering Degree by Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy and also Marriage Certificate from Saudi Embassy with Arabic translation.

Hi, I am also holding a BSc in IT degree. Could you help me to know if BSc degree is accepted for a "Consultant" role in Saudi Arabia?