Looking for property to rent in n around Grand Bay

Hi I am looking for 2-3 bedroom house/flat/apartment around grand bay, Mon Choisy, Pereybere, trouble aux bi he, starting Feb/2015.
I am currently in UK, arriving in Mauritius on 10 Jan 2015 and staying in a Villa in trou aux bich
I am looking for long term rental as I will be in Mauritius for atleast 3 years, it's for myself, my wife n 4 year old boy.
I am on FaceTime n viber for quick chat

[moderated: please avoid your phone num on the forum]

(Moderated: please post in the housing section )

Hi good day no problem this can be done. I just need to know your budget. Then I will be back.
Kind rgds
Albert

Am on viber too

My budget is between 20-35k but depends on value for money really, email me details
[email protected]

Well now the sharks will be active  :|

Well the Mauritian sharks don't have sharp teeth like that of St Brandon Island who killed one of our Citizen. They do have a smooth teeth. So don`t fright, they don`t bite but rather guide you to the right till you see light!

Hello Saya5282,

I advised you to post your request in the Housing in Mauritius section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for your ad.

I also advise you to have a look at the business directory > Real estate in Mauritius, you will find the contacts of real estate professionals in Mauritius. Please feel free to get in touch with them. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post advert in the Houses for rent in Mauritius.]

Hi Muzam

Thank you for ur message, ru agent or landlord? Please can you email me the pics and rent detail, my email is
[email protected]

Ok i'll send you the pics soon...and dnt worry am z landlord ;)

[moderated: if you have an appartement/house, please post it in the housing section]

Closed