Best driving route Tocumen to Coronado

I understand there is construction going on in and around Panama City all the time- are there any detours or rerouting I should do driving a car from the airport to Coronado?

Just got back from there (12-26 Nov)....Traffic is atrocious! The best bet is to take the Corredor to Avenida Balboa...take that all the way down to the end where you'll see the sign Puente de las Americas and then your across the bridge and on your way to Coronado...good luck!

Thanks for the driving directions I'll  be arriving in the morning next week.

Just got back last night from Coronado, and I would recommend you take a private taxi service like Amber Moon to take you to Coronado, and then rent a car at Value Motors there,

Well , we're far from meek or diminutive having lived and driven in Seoul, Bangkok, Cairo and the more refined city of LA. We having parking available at Coronado and the next leg of our trip in Panama City.  But thanks for the tip regardless

I would recommend to rent a car in Coronado, better deal then at the airport. Taxi will charge about $100 to bring you to Coronado. I use a wonderful service provided by Jose, his fees are less.
Tell him Mary recommended you. E-mail him at: [email protected]