SINGLE GROUP IN HO CHI MINH

Dear all,

Welcome everybody, just share the plan in this Saturday (29 November 2014) as below:

- The frist place: Highland coffee Pham Ngu Lao Streeet ( go up the second floor)

- The second place: we will make decision together, just enjoy food or beer...

Please contact with me by skype: kat.pham2 or my number: 090 75 090 35.

I have LINE, Whatsap, Viber also.

Cheers!

trannguyenmary wrote:

i think we should make a group on viber

I will, thanks for your advice!

Ducati69 wrote:

Too bad I will miss this meeting by about 2 days.
Won't arrive in town until Monday.

Anyways hope you guys have an awesome time!

Enrique

Hi Enrique,

Just keep contact, you can join in next time. I think it will be soon.

THanks

tom8 wrote:

Can I join this group.

Hi Tom,

Surely, how about this Saturday? Just confirm, I will wait for you in there.

cheers

sound great, if im free tomorrow, i will go there. Pls dont change the 1st location, i will go there as soon as i can  :D

can I join this group?

miss nguyen wrote:

can I join this group?

Dear Nguyen,

Could you please contact with me on skype or phone? You welcome. See you tomorrow nhe.

Thanks

Burin wrote:

sound great, if im free tomorrow, i will go there. Pls dont change the 1st location, i will go there as soon as i can  :D

Dear Burin,

Yes, we will waiting for you at the first location, please come. Contact with me directly by phone nhe.

If you go there late, i can send you the 2nd location.

Thanks

thank you Kat, btw, what's your skype?

miss nguyen wrote:

thank you Kat, btw, what's your skype?

Dear Nguyen,

My skype : kat.pham2

Thanks

I'm a single. Can I join group? I'm Ha, from to Vietnam. he he

Hi Kat Pham > for your security reason you should please avoid your phone number on an open forum. Thank you.

nhiennhien wrote:

Dear Ha,

Surely, you welcome.

Luckily, we have a offline tomorrow. Highland coffee in 187 Pham Ngu Lao street at 7pm. This is the first location. The second location, we will discuss together.

Do you want to join? Just contact me by skype kat.pham2. If you are interesting.

Cheers

Kat Pham wrote:
nhiennhien wrote:

Dear Ha,

Surely, you welcome.

Luckily, we have a offline tomorrow. Highland coffee in 187 Pham Ngu Lao street at 7pm. This is the first location. The second location, we will discuss together.

Do you want to join? Just contact me by skype kat.pham2. If you are interesting.

Cheers

Thanks, Kat. What a pity, i'm living in Hanoi :(
I really want to go there :((

I am a new expat to the city and I'd like to join these meetings depending on the type of activities you'll be embarking on.

CanadianChris wrote:

I am a new expat to the city and I'd like to join these meetings depending on the type of activities you'll be embarking on.

Dear Chris,

Nice to talk with you. Could you pls contact with me directly by skype?

My skype :kat.pham2

I'm a guy who connect everyone in this topic.

Thanks

Kat

Hi there. My favorite movie directors are Victor Vu & Charlie Nguyen. The movies I love the most are "Chuyện Tình Xa Xứ", "Giao Lo Dinh Menh", "Vengeful Heart", "Cô dâu đại chiến", 'Bí Mật Thảm Đỏ", "De Mai Tinh" and "Cưới Ngay Kẻo Lỡ". The thing that makes me really happy is dancing, especially Zumba dance or sexy dance. I also enjoy eating "ốc". :)) In the future I would love to study Spanish. My dreams are to adopt a child, take my parents to a trip to Greece and buy a French house for my mum. Lol What else would you like to know about me?.. ))) Am I in? ))

Hi Kat,
Read your post, I'm landing in Ho Chi Minh end of the month staying for a few days before leaving for Dalat early January. I am entirely alone so it would be nice to at least have someone to talk to/meet up with or a group.
Hope you are around :) 

Theo

thaimaishoe wrote:

Hello my name is thai.  I'm doing good tonight.  I'm a single guy looking to get married.  I want to meet and greet.  Thank you very much.

If you are here and looking for a woman to get married then you are at the wrong place, EB is not a dating site so you better look elsewhere

Hi, I arrived on 30 November and will be here for the month. Not an expat yet, just doing reconnaisance of the country - probably be traveling around Vietnam a bit. Would like to join you on the next outing if possible and if I am still in HCM.

Hi Everyone,
How did the event at Highlands go?  I'm interested in joining the next meetup if this group is still developing ;)

Best,
Jeremy

HI Kat
I think this is a great idea, but what are the parameters of the group?  Is it just for younger people?  Is it a hook up group? etc.

The group meeting sounds nice. I will be in VN at end of December for two months. I look forward to meeting new people that maybe able to share with me his/her experience on real organic restaurants around HCMC. That also mean nothing processed/refined from A to Z like sugar, salt, and hydrogenated oil.

Hi Kat, I'd like to join, too. How did the last meetup go? and when the next one will be held? I'm so excited to meet you guys! Please contact me via Skype: ashmynchrist :)

It is very sad that I don't know this group and your meeting sooner :( I hope I can join your next meeting. My Skype is yiyi.vir20, please contact me. Thank you!

Hi Kat,

May I join this club? When will you hold a new meeting?

P/S: I sent you a conact request via skype already.

Ksu_San wrote:

Hi there. My favorite movie directors are Victor Vu & Charlie Nguyen. The movies I love the most are "Chuyện Tình Xa Xứ", "Giao Lo Dinh Menh", "Vengeful Heart", "Cô dâu đại chiến", 'Bí Mật Thảm Đỏ", "De Mai Tinh" and "Cưới Ngay Kẻo Lỡ". The thing that makes me really happy is dancing, especially Zumba dance or sexy dance. I also enjoy eating "ốc". :)) In the future I would love to study Spanish. My dreams are to adopt a child, take my parents to a trip to Greece and buy a French house for my mum. Lol What else would you like to know about me?.. ))) Am I in? ))

Dear Ksu_San,

You welcome, could you pls add me on skyp. So I will easy to set up meeting. kat.pham2

thanks

loanduongthihong wrote:

Hi Kat,

May I join this club? When will you hold a new meeting?

P/S: I sent you a conact request via skype already.

Dear Ms Loan,

Noted. I will send the information to you soon.

Thanks

fourGNout wrote:

It is very sad that I don't know this group and your meeting sooner :( I hope I can join your next meeting. My Skype is yiyi.vir20, please contact me. Thank you!

Dear sis,

Pls add me on skype kat.pham2. So i will easy to set up meeting in there. Our group is big group now.

Thanks so much :)

kat

ashmyn wrote:

Hi Kat, I'd like to join, too. How did the last meetup go? and when the next one will be held? I'm so excited to meet you guys! Please contact me via Skype: ashmynchrist :)

Dear sis,

Could you pls add my skype kat,pham2

Thanks so much. See you soon. I try to set meeting in next weekend.

Thanks

Teronsan wrote:

The group meeting sounds nice. I will be in VN at end of December for two months. I look forward to meeting new people that maybe able to share with me his/her experience on real organic restaurants around HCMC. That also mean nothing processed/refined from A to Z like sugar, salt, and hydrogenated oil.

Dear Teronsan,

You welcome. Just let us know when you come.

Thanks

frankietrish wrote:

HI Kat
I think this is a great idea, but what are the parameters of the group?  Is it just for younger people?  Is it a hook up group? etc.

Dear Frankietrish,

Its not focus younger or older and simple single. We have from 18yrs to 40 yrs.

Thanks

Dear guys,

Hope you are well.

I've received many question and request to join our group. Anyway, you welcome!!!;)

I just want to share with you that I will try to set up the second meeting in the next weekend. But its difficult to me to connect. So pls add me on skype: kat.pham2. I already created the group for us. For another who dont have Skype I will contact directly to you.

See you soon.

Regards,

Kat

Hi Kat, Can i join your group ? I sent you a contact request via sky already

samkool9x wrote:

Hi Kat, Can i join your group ? I sent you a contact request via sky already

Dear Sam,

I already added you on skype.

Cheers,

Kat

Dear guys,

This Saturday, I set one meeting for our group. I'm searching the location now. See you soon.

I will send the information to you all on skype, phone and email as well. But anyway, pls help me to share the information.

Thanks
Kat

Kat Pham wrote:

Dear guys,

This Saturday, I set one meeting for our group. I'm searching the location now. See you soon.

I will send the information to you all on skype, phone and email as well. But anyway, pls help me to share the information.

Thanks
Kat

Hi Kat, when you decide the location for next meeting, pls post info on this topic. I'm glad to join it with you guys again :D

Count me in :)

Hi Kat,

it's exciting! Can I join? Please add my skype: hoatra_binhyen
Thanks you!

rosalinh38 wrote:

Count me in :)

Dear Rosalinh,

Pls contact with me by skype, so you can call me if you lost the way.

Thanks