Cinema BlogPosts:

Up for Peepli Live Movie this week folks?

roshik wrote:

Up for Peepli Live Movie this week folks?

nice movie, guess u guys missed it

Hey Roshik, your messages are quite mysterious (at least the first one)! Could you explain further?

FeeAcer wrote:

Hey Roshik, your messages are quite mysterious (at least the first one)! Could you explain further?

what do u want to know? its just a a name of a movie!!

roshik wrote:
FeeAcer wrote:

Hey Roshik, your messages are quite mysterious (at least the first one)! Could you explain further?

what do u want to know? its just a a name of a movie!!

Maybe you could have added a link to a description of the movie, a time and place; you know the normal things when you're trying to arrange for a bunch of people to meet and do something together.  A bit more notice would also have helped, I'm sure.

sctld wrote:
roshik wrote:
FeeAcer wrote:

Hey Roshik, your messages are quite mysterious (at least the first one)! Could you explain further?

what do u want to know? its just a a name of a movie!!

Maybe you could have added a link to a description of the movie, a time and place; you know the normal things when you're trying to arrange for a bunch of people to meet and do something together.  A bit more notice would also have helped, I'm sure.

thats right, but u also have google for it!

roshik wrote:
sctld wrote:
roshik wrote:


what do u want to know? its just a a name of a movie!!

Maybe you could have added a link to a description of the movie, a time and place; you know the normal things when you're trying to arrange for a bunch of people to meet and do something together.  A bit more notice would also have helped, I'm sure.

thats right, but u also have google for it!

How can I google the time and place to meet you to watch a film?

If you want people to come, you've got to make it easy for them to do so.

New topic