Temporary internet connection needed

Hello,

I will spend 3 months in HCM from Dec 2014.
As I work online, I will need a reliable internet connection for my laptop, for at least 3 months, all day, with no data download limits.  I understand that internet operators require a 2 year commitment minimum.

Could anybody suggest what is the best way to access the internet on a temporary basis, given my requirements?

Thank you in advance.

TWO YEAR COMMITMENT? Never believe what the InterNet says. Viettel and Mobiphone have radio data plans with various price rates.

VNPT covers the country, almost, with ADSL and cable companies are in the business, too.

There are 'unlisted' carriers that provide fibre optic service if you are in their service area.

And what are they going to do if you just tell them you are leaving, return the modem and pay whatever you owe? Nothing.

Hi,

There are some internet companies: VNPT (I am using), FPT ( I used to use), SPT, Viettel (recommend if you live in Mekong delta, not in hcm city). Hopefully you will have internet connection in where you are going to live for 3 months. If not, you can register. We don't have to refund the internet modem if we use over 1 year. If not, we will have to go to the company and give it back. That's all.

Regards