Residence permit and appeal

Hi guys hope you all ok ,I have one question I will appreciate if someone can answer me ,I applied for residence permit to join my wife in Sweden last year and it's  about 14 months I am still waiting but no answer ,in the begging I mean after eight month we had a sort of refusal send to us and the excuse was we didn't send our wedding photos when I applied in the embassy even I took all the documents they required with a lot of pictures  ,then after the appeal they interviewed my wife and it's about 4 months we are still waiting ,please if some body can tell me how long we have to Wait to hear from Migrationsoferket and why it took so long and they didn't referred our case to immigration court ,please any answers will be largely appreciated

If you apply a paper application it took upto 16 months,if you use the online application it will take 11 months, if they reject your application then you need to go to the immigration court and it will take up till 4-6 months,migration dont put high priorities for the application regarding family refunification,also the priorities here for the asylum seeker from Iraq,Syria, Somalia, the countries which has war right now, there is no any urgent to care for the application, on the other hand, they belive that you wont find job, the country will start to pay you some money when you enter the system when you start study language, and when you search for job,its only cost them money, they try to reduce it by making delay for the applications to reduce the goverment expenditure.

Thank you for your reply mohkhamis but my concern is about why after four months still they didn't send my applea to immigration court dose that mean they accepted my appeal ?

No, they just make delay for your application ,as you are not high priority for them.
they try to let you and your wife to gaveup.

But usually it doesn't take so long for appeal to be reviewed mostly take about one month before they send it to migration court or what do think mohkhamis ?

haha  so if we can stop the war in Syria and in other places of  disturbance we might bring other people here that are not refugees? I got married in Dakar Senegal  a month ago after 2 years online...will this mean for her application for a Sweden permit we ll have to wait 1 more year? Then ill personally join the forces fighting the IS ..bomb those brainwashed idiots  out of the universe!

Wwhat is the stage your case is now . any update ?