Job in Tanzania

Hi ,

Hope every one fine I am getting job in tanzania can anyone explain me how much money need to survive there and accomodation facilties, utilities charges , availability of food and other things

many thnaks

Naveed

That depends on where you are moving to and what kind of lifestyle you are looking to have. So a few more details are needed to help you in the best way.

Congrats on the job

Thanks for reply actually i am moving to dar e salam capital of tanzania as Finance Director in telecom sector

Hi
How is there in Arusha

Hi Naveed
Welcome in Tanzania,
You know it depends on the place you are going to live like in Dar es salaam there are so many hotels with different price some are cheap and other are very expensive but if you need to maintain your status it better to book JB BELMONT HOTEL  is around Post area city center in Dar es Salaam  and many more just to google Hotels in Dar es salaam,but if you are in Dodoma visit Dodoma Hotel where members of parliament always living there but i have been there  2 years studying so I dont know if there is  other hotels with reasonable price.
Regards
Masoud

In which area of Tanzania do you expect to stay? Things differ from place to place in Tanzania.

Naveed 20 wrote:

Hi ,

Hope every one fine I am getting job in tanzania can anyone explain me how much money need to survive there and accomodation facilties, utilities charges , availability of food and other things

many thnaks

Naveed

Try this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com

Good morning. Life is extremely easy in Tanzania,so do not worry about living here at all. Good day.