Car Accident

:mad::mad:

Guys if someone can help !!!!!!!

Today i had an accident where I hit a car from the back because he put a sudden unexpected break.

Actually same thing happened to him, even he hit the car in front of him , but before i hitting him.

To be honest the fault was of the first car who suddently changed the lane and had to put sudden break.

Muroor same and Najim came and finally i was blamed because i was the one who hit from back "International Rule"....I accepted.

I got a small paper in arabic, the only thing i can read is my vehicle's number and 100%.

What is the next step now ?? Is it so complicated to get the paperwork and insurance claim to get my car repaired???

Hello shreeji,

I can understand how disturbing and shocking the road accidents are and it will take you a while to gradually come back to normal routine.

I am not trying to make the situation worst for you but the fact remains that irrespective of how harsh the driver at your front brakes his car, it is your responsibility to 'keep the right speed and the braking distance' to enable you to stop your car safely in case of emergency braking.

You are lucky no body got hurt in the accident here the police arrests the driver normally in such cases.

I hope you manage to get your car repaired without a lot of financial loss and further inconvenience.

Be safe on the roads  :gloria