Making Solid Friends in Seoul Area

I've lived in Korea for 3 years now and just recently moved to Seoul. I'd like to make some cool friends... or even just get a group of people to come together and have a good time without getting drunk or going crazy. I'm not a drinker at all and I like photography, eating, playing computer games, board games, watching movies, rewatching movies, I absolutely love the Marvel and DC Franchises, etc. I like hanging out too. But here's the thing, we don't have to have the same hobbies to enjoy a good time together. I think friendship is about making sacrifices for one another and getting to know and like one another. Male or female, it doesn't matter. Let's get together and have fun. Message me and we can exchange kakaotalk IDs and see where the wind takes us from there.

ANNYEONG HASEYO. HOPE TO KNOW U MORE COS I WANT TO MOVE TO KOREA ESPECIALLY SEOUL.

Yeah. Let me know when you get here.

Hi,

How's it going? I think we're pretty similar and I like photography too. I actually am hosting  a meetup group for photographers if you're interested. meetup.com/Photography-with-Seoul/

I'm not a drinker and prefer to do activities, than waste money on that stuff. Feel free to give me a message and we can meetup to shoot or something.