Hotels and Guest houses in Seam Reap

I will be booking a hotel or guest house room on the net here before I get to Cambodia for a month, however would it be possibly cheaper to book on the net in Cambodia later and possibly get a better deal after my months stay , As I might be staying possibly up to a year, as I am sure the providers are getting a cut from booking . Am I right, or just my imagination  I am browsing on the net here in the U. S. to try and determine the best , and most economical place to stay... Please  advise... thanks

Bobjohnson1217 wrote:

I will be booking a hotel or guest house room on the net here before I get to Cambodia for a month, however would it be possibly cheaper to book on the net in Cambodia later and possibly get a better deal after my months stay , As I might be staying possibly up to a year, as I am sure the providers are getting a cut from booking . Am I right, or just my imagination  I am browsing on the net here in the U. S. to try and determine the best , and most economical place to stay... Please  advise... thanks

You are best to make an initial booking for accommodation whilst you are in US. Book for a few days then you can go to other places, get prices. Whilst you are online you can find places then contact them as to whether they give discounts for long term stay.

Thanks, that is what I will do  very much appreciated.... .

6$ per day at My friend guest house, no aircon
12$ per day with aircon

if you interest i could send more info