Need job

Hi
Im indian chef,i can make indian every curry n thandoori food

Hi Mahabir Bisht,

Posting an advert in the Chef job offers in Manila section with qualification and professional skills might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

Hi sir
Can you find indian chef jobs for me thanks

You don't ask the mods...instead you should make some more efforts to find a job yourself. What are your qualifications, work experience etc ?

Mahabir Bisht wrote:

Hi sir

Please follow the advice given to you by David and post your CV on the link he has provided to you.

stumpy wrote:
Mahabir Bisht wrote:

Hi sir

Please follow the advice given to you by David and post your CV on the link he has provided to you.

I agree, that's an excellent idea.
If you post the job, along with details of experience and so on, you'll have far more chance.
There may be other Indian expats around, maybe even ones that own a place, or know an owner.

Best of luck.

Hello I'm Rebecca Layog Buaeg age 38,I'm married.Im college graduate(BEEd).I'm looking for a job..any job a long as their is vacant  in your company..

Hi Rebecca how kinds job do you like

I am Vietnamese. I came the Philippines two months ago to find a job.  I have graduated MBA major in Management Consulting International in Switzerland and BA major in English Language Teaching in Vietnam. I have had a long time to work as a teacher at high school and a manager in business field. If you like I will attach my resume and degrees for your reference.