Condo or 1 Bedroom for Rent in Makati

Hi All,

I am working professional ,relocated to Manila. One of my friend is relocating here starting January 2015. We are looking for one Condo or 1 bedroom unit with Balcony in Makati.

Really appreciate your advise if you can help us.

Budget - 20K and Balcony is a must. Furnished and Semi furnished are also fine

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Hi sunil,

I just had a guest like you.I put him into a condo but studio with balcony. Your 20 k budget is only a studio believe. I just had a guest his name is vjay.in the studio it can be two person.fully furnished. Includes assoc.dues.but u will have to pay the h20 and elec.separately.if u want a WiFi we can arrange that but separate bill too?all condos has the same terms.

You may add me in Skype: jericaguilar11 or viber +63-927 4178638

Regards,

Jerry Aguilar

Hi sir,

I have a brand new unit one-bedroom with balcony fully furnished at SMDC Light  Residence located  exactly  at Boni-EDSA MRT station. Makati  is just 3-15 minutes  away  depends on what kind of transportation  you will choose thru a taxi, MRT, or bus. Cable can be requested. Wifi coverage  in common areas is available but if you would  request  your own wifi connection in the  unit , this is also  possible  with additional fees. Amenities includes 4 swimming  pools, gazeebos, jogging trail, playground for children, gymn and many more.

For more details, you may check Facebook [email protected] or contact  me directly at 09178904050 & 09224811406.

The price is P20,000 monthly exclusive of monthly dues (P3, 000 monthly only) , electricity  and water bill monthly. Exclusion of cable  and internet fees  monthly.

Looking  forward  to hear from you the soonest.

Thanks,
Cy

Cy,

Do u own it? I'm an agent do u want me to market that?

Thank u.

Jerry aguilar

Hi Mr. Sunil!

Good day!

May I humbly ask if you have already found  a comfortable condo unit to stay here in Makati?

if not yet, I can assist you base from your tailor fit budget. kindly text or call me at *
Thank you

Have a nice day ahead

Paulo

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

This is an old topic and for all your accommodation search or rental, you should post an ad in the appropriate section > housing in Manila. Thank you

This thread is now closed.

Closed