English Teachers wanted in Vietnam

I am looking for qualified English Teachers for Cu Chi district of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Candidates need to have qualifications in English teaching from a reputable establishment, kindly contact me as soon as possible, This is a full time job and pays between USD 12/14 per hour. Age group between 20/40 years of age. Once you register, forward your name and contact details, you will be put directly in contact with the establishment to negotiate your own terms. I am contactable via the Expat.com. regards Mike

Hi Mike CL,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language teacher jobs in Cambodia section, with more details about the offers. This might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

hey mike i jave done english honors fron delhi india and love to teach english to people jus want to confirm is it a permanent position or temporary one please let me know as i have been to bavet some time back and have done volunteer work there for 15 days contact me if you think that i might be suitable candidate for this call me @ 00918510866316 or drop me an email @ kumarankoor(at)ymail.com.

Thanks in Advance

Ankur

Hi Mike,

I have been volunteering teaching english, without pay, outside of Phnom Penh for about 3 months now. I hold a basic TEFL certification. I turn 19 in April, but find myself to be quite mature for my age. I highly enjoy teaching and have a great attitude about it. Once I have an email address, I can forward my CV. I am from The States and could commit to minimally staying in Vietnam for a year.

Thanks,
Chloe
[email protected]

Hello, is it possible for me as Filipino ESL Teacher?  If yes and the position is still okay, please let me know.
Regards,
Jun