I LOVE BAKING CUPCAKES!

im a cupcake lover... I love to bake cupcakes... if ill be in kuwait in a matter of 2 weeks... any suggestions will greatly appreciated....
Questions:
* Can I make cupcakes and sell? so I can have extra income?
*is it ok?
*I want them to try my homemade cupcakes maybe to start with some close friends...
*is baking ingredients too much pricy?....
Thanks.

very nice thought of doing  business all the very best

Well, I love eating cupcakes.
You need a 'quality control' person to taste test your product and see if it's ready for market.
So, I'm willing to taste and give you honest feedback  :  )

MarcusUSA wrote:

Well, I love eating cupcakes.
You need a 'quality control' person to taste test your product and see if it's ready for market.
So, I'm willing to taste and give you honest feedback  :  )

soon... hahahah thank you.

A lot of people have home businesses on instagram. It's a big thing here in Kuwait. It's worth trying. Not sure how you would spread the word, though... Look for other bakers and comment on their posts, I guess.

P.S. I could be one of your cupcake customers.
Good luck!

annadp wrote:

P.S. I could be one of your cupcake customers.
Good luck!

Thank you so much":;)

You can sell throw instagram by yourself or you can make a  Monthly deal with Coffeeshops , Food is a Good Bussiness here in kuwait

Goodluck

Baderb wrote:

You can sell throw instagram by yourself or you can make a  Monthly deal with Coffeeshops , Food is a Good Bussiness here in kuwait

Goodluck

Great...  Thank you ...

I was thinking the same. I am Brazilian and I love cooking brazilian sweets. Count me in as being the one to taste your cupcakes :) Best of luck!

Hello , just saying hello as I am truely a new member here and learning the ropes.       :unsure