Living in Kuwait 0- can I find a decent rental for $2000?

I have been offered a job in Kuwait. Total salary package is $200K/Year. 6 weeks total vacation which I can take on separate occasions but they will pay for the ticket for 2 times per year. My family will not be moving with me but I want to rent 2 or 3 Bedroom apartment. I don't need to live near the city center. My rent allowance will be $25K. I am not concerned about groceries or gas etc. but only trying to find out if I will be able to rent a decent place for about 2 thousand dollars a month?
Thanks

you shouldnt worry at all. with your salary + rent allowance, ur free to choose where u wish to stay.

Yeah, thats about 600kd monthly (most things regarding salary abroad are figured and referred to as monthly), wait till your in country and just grab a local rental agent who doesn't use the internet (better pricing) and you'll have a fairly nice place for 250/500kd ... or 350/550kd furnished (maybe do a short term on a furnished place till you have the time to look around on your own and feel the area out).   

Have fun with your new adventure!  :D

( Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls + register in the business directory )