I want to have friend in los angeles

I just need a friend over there who will share  how life it is over there.

dassy555 wrote:

I just need a friend over there who will share  how life it is over there.

Welcome.

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself so that members can get to know a little about you and perhaps interact with you.

Hello dassy555,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

What kind of information are you looking for please? Are you planning to relocate to Los Angeles?

Thanks

Priscilla

Life is languid in Los Angeles, alliteration notwithstanding.

You would be very disappointed this time of year in LA, for they have no NFL team plus the Lakers are lousy laggards

I can't believe there's no NFL team.

My name is Paul sollo from Tanzania am a student an Mwalimu nyerere memorial academy.Am doing bachelors degree of Education

Hello,
Why you want a friend in Los Angeles? Where are you?

HungryTourist wrote:

Hello,
Why you want a friend in Los Angeles? Where are you?

Hi Hungry, I am in Ilocos Sur, where are you from?

mugtech wrote:

You would be very disappointed this time of year in LA, for they have no NFL team plus the Lakers are lousy laggards

Kobe's health-and-energy is not what it was and so he can't work his magic anymore during extended periods...Pau is gone...Steve Nash was picked up at the worst possible time from the Suns...their exciting rookie is injured and missing the season...and a large portion of the remaining cast is CBA-quality.

The fact that LA has had no NFL team for so long is a mystery to me.  Who can explain this....

hie  am willing to relocate to los angels or any where in the united state.  am looking for friends and  family that can host me as an au pair. am looking for a friend