A Native English speaker is needed to work as a part time instructor

A native English speaker is needed to work in Maadi as a part time instructor

I m willing to provide English speaking classes focusing on the conversation level .
I am Canadian Egyptian - fluent in both English and Arabic .
I am available to teach in Heliopolis - Nasr city area .
Thank you.
Rami

Hi. I am a native speaker, male and 34 years old.  I have a long experience with learning a second language - Classical Arabic.  I have very limited ESL teaching experience and have only taught 3 courses, which was quite few years back.  My situation has changed considerably since and I am willing to commit most my time for teaching.  I know teaching ESL can be very demanding and rewarding at the same time so I look forward to the challenge if given a chance.  I do hold a Cert.4 in Tesol and I am willing to work full-time or part-time and travel if needed.  Please contact me by email - [email protected]

Hope to hear from you,
Jaeger

I am British and I am doing a TESOL course at the moment to teach English as a second language.
I am 55 years old and am also learning Arabic at home.
I would, ideally,  like to work full time but part time would be ok if there is no full time work available.

If you would like more information about me then please feel free to message me.

how much do you pay????

@ Alaa Mansour > I invite you to post your job offer in the Jobs in Cairo section as it is in fact the most appropriate section for this kind of ad.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed