Internet cafe or free wifi?

Hello, Everyone!  My husband and I are coming to Rincon in February for 17 days and we were told by the owner of our rental that the wifi is spotty and we may not get it.  Is there anywhere in town that we can go to check emails and what not?  I so appreciate anyone's help and information!

Hubby and I just aren't into smartphones yet, lol.

I'm bringing a tablet to access internet :)

Burger King, Starbucks are two places that offer free WiFi all over the island. I'm sure there are more places in Rincon. You can always go to one of the big hotels and sit in the lobby.Many hotels offer free WiFi in the lobby.

Thank you, Gary, for the info.  We had stayed in Guanica and had to use the wifi in Burger King a few times.  We weren't sure if that was the case in Rincon, too.

Burger King on 115 is a sure bet, plus it's air conditioned, however you have smell their product, ugh. Also the Rincon library next to the skate board center downtown Rincon, it's air conditioned too and no stink from beef burgers.

Oh, the library sounds like such a better idea!  We don't eat Burger King and would only get a coffee but the library is an excellent idea.  Thank you, so much Victor!

Barbara

Believe it or not it's opened in the evenings too, but closes for an hour between 5:30 and 6:30 or something like that. Also it has a wealth of paperbacks in English that may be borrowed by anybody. When you are in Rincon feel free to give me a call at 908-581-1537 if you want to get together. Weather is a little hotter than normal right now but pleasant - I have a grin on my face whenever I go out!

I would love to give you a call, Victor!  It is low 50's here and breezy, burrr~

There are lots of places in Rincon with free wifi.  2 more that I know of besides the library and Burger King are the E C Bakery on Rt 115 and the Villa Cofresi Hotel.  Rincon in February is wonderful!

Thank you for the additional locations~  We are so looking forward to our trip in February!!