Looking for interviewees

Howdy everyone!

I am looking for someone who is currently learning a new language or someone who wants to learn a new  language. The new language must not be of your native tongue.

I work for a new start-up TLTalk - a language exchange platform designed to help people find native language speakers via similar interests.  And I am looking for for someone to  interview for our blog at blog.tltalk.com.

It will be really simple - I just need a photo of yourself and for you to complete a simple set of questions about your learning a foreign language. Everything will be done via email.

Please pm me if you would be interested to pitch it.

Looking forward!

Janeth

Hello jane!
Pls, i am interested in learning a new language apart 4rm my native language....tnx. my name is ABDUL....

Hi Abdul,

Can you drop me a message on my inbox?

Thanks

Like wat message pls jangi?

Hello jangi!
Pls, kindly contact me on my mobile or my email....
[email protected]...+639275293659....tnx.

jangi wrote:

Howdy everyone!

I am looking for someone who is currently learning a new language or someone who wants to learn a new  language. The new language must not be of your native tongue.

Please be honest here, is this a less than subtle ad for your business, not really a search for an interviewee?
After all, if you're running a language school, brick or cyber based, you'll have loads of people that you can tap.

your blog page wrote:

Perhaps I'm a cynic, but your grand total of 5 twitter followers suggest you're having problems getting customers.

mas fred wrote:

Please be honest here, is this a less than subtle ad for your business, not really a search for an interviewee?
After all, if you're running a language school, brick or cyber based, you'll have loads of people that you can tap.

Perhaps I'm a cynic, but your grand total of 5 twitter followers suggest you're having problems getting customers.

Actually, It's a brand new startup and we are still just building it. That's why I am looking for a few people to help test it out. :)

mas fred wrote:

your blog page wrote:

Another cynic here, the Philippines is inundated with such promos

yes i want learn Filipina . can i ?

Mujtaba007 wrote:

Sure, why not.  Which Filipina did you have in mind?

Mujtaba007 wrote:

Filipina is a term used for a female from the Philippines. "Tagalog" is maybe the term you need to use instead.

My name is john. I'm am living in calinog and need to learn ilonggo. I'm from fort myers Florida.  [email protected]

count me in Im an ilonggo