Looking for friends

My name is Nguyen, I am 24 year old. Im working for an international school in Ho Chi Minh city.
I am usually working from monday to friday, do yoga in weekend. I would like to make friends with, hang out,chat and share stories to others.
Im an enthusiastic and friendly person by the way ;))

Hi nice girl
I'm Hoa Nguyen, i work for Banking, I'm sociable, very friendly, like made friends, but i just free on  weekend,....!
I saw, have so many people comment with, i wonder, why us don't date 01 day, and hang out, going to some nice place....! 
Pls send sms to me : 093.822.5007

Out of all the people that have contacted me on her to make friends,I have met one. It doesn't work,it seems to be a trendy thing to do on here.

colinoscapee wrote:

Out of all the people that have contacted me on her to make friends,I have met one. It doesn't work,it seems to be a trendy thing to do on here.

I know friends are very important in life. But I really understand it clearly when I came here :D. Everyone wants to make  new friends from his/her first post :D.

I met many good friends here, some girls, some men. Still want to hang out with them, but I can't make a plan, because I live quite far from D1.

But I never send msg for anyone to make friend. The some first days, when someone contacted me, I replied. But then, I rarely reply, if I saw his profile and didnt see him post anything here :D. But, once, suddenly I reply a guy, doesn't have any post here, and I have good friend :D. Maybe I am a lucky woman!

Today is expat-blog's FRIENDS DAY  :)
Actually, who is a friend?

charmavietnam wrote:

Today is expat-blog's FRIENDS DAY  :)
Actually, who is a friend?

Friend is the person who is willing invite me a cup of coffee  :lol::lol::lol:

Don't be a 'parasite'  :dumbom:

ngattt wrote:

Friend is the person who is willing invite me a cup of coffee  :lol::lol::lol:

Hi everybody,

Please note that some inappropriate posts have been removed from this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla

colinoscapee wrote:

I agree.

Young ladies giving out their phone numbers openly onsite,giving up one of their email addresses freely and
sending any random person an invite via PM.

YOUNG LADIES!

There is danger in this world!
Do you honestly think that only people living in Vietnam can see your messages????

This is NOT a private "Yahoo messenger" style chat room.

PLEASE moderators.
Be more strict on members giving out free personal contact details. I can help by flagging messages of innocents(and face it,these girls are green as grass). When is the day to come when we get a new thread titled -""My friend was raped by someone who found her phone number/email/yahoo name/ on here,at Expat.com""??

Not off topic---   looking for friends and I am friendly by giving advice.
I'd like to be a friend of Vincent.(sorry for the blur)

http://classic-motorbikes.net/images/gallery/1950_vincent_black_shadow.jpg

jimbream wrote:

YOUNG LADIES!

There is danger in this world!
Do you honestly think that only people living in Vietnam can see your messages????

I think I should delete above comment about having many good friends here. Maybe some girls will misunderstand, and think there are good people here :(. I see all of them in monthly gathering, not just online here.

I thought many younger girls now are smarter than me, that's why I don't feel worry for them :D. I had some funny above comments here, just because I felt odd when I saw many girls want to make friends here. Honestly I didn't like making-friend posts!

But I agree with you. The more people, the more complexity. Be careful and be smart, young girls. Bad people will always want to find online relationship to do something easily... I am old woman, so, I don't have any troubles in this site! Just ignore everything I don't like or feel dangerous, ignore people I don't know, block unpolite people (still haven't used this feature yet).