New citizen in HCMC!

Hi all! I'm Xavi, from Barcelona, Spain, and now I'm living and working in HCMC. I arrived 1 month ago so I have a lot of things to do, discover, participate, travel, learn... I would like to meet with Local people from Vietnam and became new friends :) I like to practice sport, dance, yoga, travel... I would like to start learning Vietnamese and I can teach you English, Spanish or Catalan. If you think we can do something together don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks! :) Xavi

Hello Xavi
I am very interested in your post. Please contact me at 0964529185 - Miss Thanh.
Regards
Thanh

Welcome to Vietnam. I know a yoga class for local and expats, so maybe we can do something together :)

littlegirl0607 wrote:

Welcome to Vietnam. I know a yoga class for local and expats, so maybe we can do something together :)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/53/18/e9531832d263f4b8742c879001f04bd6.jpg

wondering who "bluenz" is?! :P

Nice! :) Yeah, I'd like to know where is the place to practice Yoga? Do you practice? Of course we can meet and do something together! Here's my phone number:0120 739 4935 Cheers

We do yoga in D7, I always join them. I will contact you via your phone number.  :happy:

Hi everybody,

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Xavi
Can We exchange language, I can teach you Vietnamese, and you teach me Spanish. I've started to study Spanish on Youtube but too slow!