International nursery in Cairo

is there any international, means: french, english, american, canadian, australian, new zealander, russian, italian, spanish - nursery in Cairo, El Maadi, Giza, 6 th of October, Aleksandria - in Egypt, that has european, american teachers only?, not egyptian, no native egyptians, no muslims at all
where?

or at least is there any international nursery, where teachers not wear egyptian muslim, religious, conservative clothes?, abaya, galabeya, burqa, nikab, etc. and similar one..
is there any nursery, then international school, where teachers not wear scarfs on them head, hair, where they not need to cover them hair on head?, but not only 1 or just few teachers, all of them!
so where the teachers are like in europe, modern, stylish, normal, etc

not typicall, traditional egyptian muslims,
is there any school like that in whole egypt?

Hi. You're very welcome to the International Italian School <<Leonardo Da Vinci>> in 40th, 26 July Street, Boulac (Down Town). You can visit the following website: davincicairo.com
Tel: +20 2 25740452  Fax: +20 2 25789390
E-mail: [email protected]

Best regards
Teresa  :)

Its still Egypt, dear... Whatever you call normal, normal here is many women are wearing Higab. About 90% of the population are moslems and many moslem ladies are wearing Higab. I guess there is almost no escape ;)
What is the issue?
I get the feeling you are not feeling well here in Egypt, am I right? The question is - do you want to escape egyptians in Egypt? Is this the right place to be for you then?
Sorry, I don't mean to offend you or anything...

All the best for you,

Caty

it's not exactly like that but in Egypt r districts or streets where ladies dnt look muslims nd wear even more brave nd fashinable, stylish clothes ,than ladies for example in Paris ..,
like Beverly Hills, it's great place to live, u feel like in Europe, never saw there single lady in muslim cloth..or even hijab.., this scarf on them head.., but then u think so modern like in Europe, nd u go to international school there,  u see all mother look like from fashion runway , same most of teacher ladies there, heigh heels, stylish clothes like from Vogue, nothing like egyptian wear or muslims, then u see..there be some teachers who r like conservative muslims.., so i thought, if the school british, so modern, nd teaching according to european standards , so the women there should to look nd follow european rules, for me its should to go this simple way..but seems,than muslim people always  go them own way.. u saw muslims in Europe?,they all wear them clothes, but why then european people cant do same in every district in muslim countries?..see?, so u have an answer.

i want to grown nd send my kid to modern, civilized, forward international school.., so i thought if ladies in some districts not seem to be like typicall muslims, then there be also this type of school , modern nd international with 100% european spirit
nd for me in european schools whole workers so teachers should to behave, act like european, so wear european modern clothes , not to make shcool muslim or egyptian-european but its already made european school
and for kid its not good to live nd "be twisted" its like to have "twisted, disordered, disturbed" mind, living in school between european nd muslim tradition, modernity ,that goes forward, and conservative old fashion tradition, also for small kid its weird to see 1 teacher looks pretty, modern, stylish, like her mam for example, then second looks so weird like a homeless in black galabeya /well, this is what its my impression about this clothes, sorry  i',m just telling what i think and i 'm right to do this!, plase muslims- dnt kill me for telling my thoughts!:)/then my kid may ask me why this? etc. nd black clothes its a bad influence for develouping young kids mind, this what i have been study on my psychology lessons in my university in europe, they shoudl be surrounded by colorful clohes, not funeral one...
scarf is a scarf my mam told me to wear it always by myself even in Poland, to not get skin cancer...but this black outfits...uhhh

so i just want to send my kid to nice, colorful! school, i want to grown nd send her to modern, civilized, forward international school. who has real european spirit, this is my point

If moms and teachers looking like models make a good school for you - I guess you should study some more and look a bit under the surface, may it be a model face or an Abaya.

Caty

--  :"If moms and teachers looking like models make a good school for you "- surely not.., you not got my point, but in 3 world countries, like Egypt , and Islamic, Muslim countries, the social inequalities r much about showing people's life, even them education, intelligency, being smart..., also them cultural level, here "the look of people", nd also the image of them, can tell you more, than anything, and everywhere in this world, cos in Egypt- people r counted on social groups, position in the social level, i would call that "casta"/something like they have in India", where what people where, them skin tone, them living place, even them behaviour, them clothes- outfits- can easily show you , how eduacted and how modern they really are1, also civilized and how much forward they are...,
in Europe and USA- all people are same, almoust no differences, means sure they be rich and poor, middle class, but in 3 world countries, all classes are counted: by religion, money-economical status, by education, place they r living. and this way they r living in the society. like in poore, conservative neiborhood: you can't wear european clothes, you can't sign, you can't go on balcony without scarf on your neck nd head, cover your hair, you can't wear hells, long , even long dresses, not to mention about short 1, you can't talk nd show your real political nd religious views, for example-if any 1 there will figure you'r a christian, they may be hate you, nd be relaly un nice to you, make your life so mcuh harder, miserable, even they may kill you, seriously!, you can't drive a  bike, horseriding, even run on street, go on fitness, etc, i think even in some conservative districts in Egypt- woman shoudn't also drive a car,so all of this ladies- who r this way, act, behave , beleive in thsi whole rules, philosophy, it's a muslim life philosophy- but only the conservative once, who are mostly living only in poor, midle class neiborh.- and of course all of them- be so conservative, as whole families there, them husbands, brothers, sisters, etc., women -thsi type of ladies wear only hijab, galabeya, etc., and do what i wrote above. living in them own tight "casta", means -according to them tight, conservative muslim life rules.
if you say it's a joke- that means u were not visit them, poorest nd middle class egyptains, this districts, nd u really dnt know real islamic Egypt, that's it, cos i know,what i'm telling. for sure!. and they r not tolerant and open for different cultures at all. i would even say-hating european ppl nd women- for them freedom..this all i can say.
so that's why when european lady will like to bike, run, or not wear scarf on her head- this people there- i will even not wnat to say what they can do to her.., nd it truth1. i know, what i'm telling.
if u say- it's not truth- You were never met real egyptians in your life.., cos most of them r to be honest poore, nd live in large poverty. then some be middle class, rest be rich. nd as u may know, or not yet?, no countries in thsi world has such a big, largeeeeeeee social inequalities between poore, middle nd rich, richest calss, like 3 world countries, nd arabic countries, muslim-islamic, then of course- an Egypt... .
so my point was- in conservative muslim families- ladies only wear conservative muslim clothes, outfits, behave according to especial, conservative, characteristic islamic, egyptian  rules/i would even say- living as they did in bible era, or ancient Cleopatra times, as we can still see in european movies about that ages/.   
but in rich areas, surrounded by rich egyptians, you know, they r for sure educated, studied even in good european universities, they notw ear black msulim clothes, the ladies there  no different nd them young daughters,than we- european people, by clothes, them outfits, the way they talk, behave, etc.
this ppl r much more modern, going forward, and r open minded, tolerant. and not wear galabeya, burqa, etc., un less at home, if so.
some rarely few be wear them if they r really old, so old.
but between poore class all is so different.
what u can do by being between rich, eduacted egyptians /who not wear islamic clothes btw./, then u cant do this by be with poor class. who be mostly illiterate btw. or not much eduacted...,
so my point was- if ladies r looking like we european women there- nd r teachers -it's a good sign- they can be modern, tolerant, open minded- which is most important in this profession nd growing, teaching kids for me.
here in Europe, i woudn't be care this , but there in Egypt- it's really so important for me, and i know, what i'm telling.. .
it's maybe hard to explain this by words, so still i not know, you will understand my point, but for me, i know for sure-what i really mean here... .

Don't know what to say, dear... If you found a school with no one wearing Higab, please let me know, out of curiosity only.
I know a lot of well educated young women who are practicing their religion including being veiled. And I know a lot of really well-off people who are living in quite a conservative way. Why should you look for a school in a poor area where people are as you described? No egyptian would send their kids to a public school if they could afford a private one. People here are spending lots of money for education. according to their income as much as they can. This may not be the case in the rural countryside but why should you look there for examples?
As I said earlier, I don't think you are feeling good about being in Egypt. Why should you stay in this country if it is is hopeless as you described? Its about your mindset that makes you happy or unhappy...

Again You not got my point at all. i dnt know, how to expalin this , it's hard to do.. any way.

i also dnt got your point here , when You were talking about:
= "I know a lot of well educated young women who are practicing their religion including being veiled. And I know a lot of really well-off people who are living in quite a conservative way"., first of all- You r nto right to judge any 1.
and i think You meant here, that You like and admire this conservative weiled ladies, whom parents r chosing husband, then  they cant talk to any boy since they were born, until she got married, only male in them life be : men with them families, nd her future husband, buts he can see him only infront of her or his family  in family home, nd even her intimate organs be cuted , circums., cos that's is what is desirable etc, nd she needs to be very conservative, dnt think of nay desire, also she needs to be covered form her neck til..her feet..- i think u love this nd admire, so that why u judge modern egyptains. , so then also u judge us- european society, but its ur way.. .
even many europan ladies, who bac. muslims, or wear hijab, galabeya, etc, they sems to forgot them europan identity, cos egyptians  explained them, learn them, "that all what is europena is bad", so then they cahnged a lot, forgot them own identity.. it's sad, but also even silly nd same way funny. as well. cos all cultures, religions, has bad nd good things
there is no perfect religion, nd perfect country.

just- some r a bit better, that it...

and for you info- i am not searching a school in poor area, but in egypt, being a teacher is not so good profession, then even in rich area, in good prestigious school the ladies who r tecahers r from poor families, that is mean, they have a poor background , so conservative, not open mided nd mdoern at all, nd even them weel, good eduaction- as u said so above=  will not help them at all..., and for me i want modern teacher for my kid, nothign like thsi un modern, weiled women...
i have such a lot of experience with living, visiting porest egyptains, nd even richest1, millionaires, public persons, seriously, nd i can tell you, that this richest one, r more like polish ppl, european m like western culture, that u call "living in conservative way..", if conservative means modernity, modern for you, then fine, oki, then.. but for me, i have better contact with this mdoern one, who r more down to earth, like my polish, european people...

and in europe there is almoust no difefrence even between poor, middle class, richest people in all kind of life aspects, but here it is so.

so then i'm just trying to find a compromise here, nd find a school, nd any other aspect of living, who can  suits me, satisfy me.

i dnt judge nd look by religion, for me. even in europe
i see human , not religion.
but here in muslim countries, also egypt- religion is covered by all, by way of living.
as even u cant chose to be an atheist or any 1 u wish nd in ur id is written ur religion.
which even unicef nd human right organizations r fighting again it..
same christians, copts r ignored here, just by be christian.

ppl who r living according them religions, dnt know by tjemself what is right, what be wrong. but its no religion or books, that should to tell u how to live- its should be only human, ur own exerience, living way .
for me every 1 is right to find his own way, what is good for him, his thoughts, so i am modern, nd even in my country i dnt like backword , not modern, not open minded ppl, same in Egypt.

for me this conservative, traditional egyptians, also ladies, even well eduacted, r like old, seniors, elder people esp. women in my country, who r "religious", so conservative, judge qll by , accrding top ur religion, etc, r so not open mided, not civilized, not modern at all, i dnt have nothign to do with them, they can live them own way, but they r simp. not in my box.., so i am not making frendship with them, cos i am difefernt, mdoern, living my own modern way, its 21 century, not ancient era, that all what i can say.

every 1 is right to interpr. my words his won way, or judge, maybe not many still got my point.., any way, as for me, i know what i am talking.

i just asked about shcool more  modern, than others, in european style.
forward.
where ladies dnt wear traditional outfits, so if any 1 can help me-= then it's fine
if not- not need to make such a long discussions
no offence
just telling my thoughts