In search of people living in Köln-Bonn area

Hello, I live in a town close to Bonn and look for people who live here as expatriates to go out for a coffee or a beer and share our experiences. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Jose2bh,
I just moved from the US back to Germany and am living in the Bonn area. I'm German, however have been out of the country for a while and in need of some fellow "outsiders" to make the readjustment to the German culture easier. Would be great to meet for coffee, etc. to chat.

Hi jose2bh and US girl,

probably is very late for replying. But I am an expatriate too. I am actually italian but I have been moving around a lot.

I lived in Southamerica for a while.. in Lodon.. and then my office asked me to relocate in Barcelona where I lived 4 year and now they asked me to live in Cologne for many years at leat.. I actually live between cologne and bonn. so I would like to have a coffee with you (each one of you or both of you if you like) and share some experiences.. I live in Germany since may.. .

I hope you reply

cheers

Facu

Hello,

My name is Attila, I am from London and I should be moving to Cologne from the 1st of July. I would be available for a coffee to discuss experiences and get advice.

Regards

Attila

Hey,

I`m also interested in meeting up!
I`m moving to Cologne from Ireland in December and have no friends there. Anyone wants to go out for drinks on a Saturday?

Hope to see you,

Sebastian

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure if you guys still use this blog but I'll just have a try. Given my poor English, you'll have probably noticed by now that I am not an expatriate but a German native speaker :)
I live in Cologne and work at a vocational school in Düsseldorf and I'm always interested in meeting new people to go out for a beer etc.
Would just love to hear from any of you, so here's my number: 0178-635 27 37. Hope to hear from anyone! Cheers! Monika

Hallo !

I'm also interested in moving in or arround Köln.
If this forum is still alive, don't hesitate to repply :)

Alex

Hi!
I will come soon in Cologne too and would love to meet people here :). I will start a new job just in October so I have much free time in August and September!

Hi All!!  I am moving to Cologne in 2 weeks from England. My boyfriend has been transferred with his job, but I will be looking for work, and also looking for other people who have moved who would like to share their experiences of relocating with me.

I hope you are all loving Cologne and look forward to hearing from you!

Hey,

Just moved to Bonn together with my boyfriend. Fancy a coffe or a beer? Let me know! :)

Hi everyone, I am leaving in Cologne and I would like to meet people. Who is interesting for a drink meeting point tomorrow or on Sunday afternoon?. Maria

Hi ya'll :) I was born and raised in Alabama until I moved to Cologne last year. I would love to meet any of you for a beer or coffee.

Just let me know when and where :)

Hello, just moved from Sweden to Sankt Augustin near Bonn. It would be nice to meet some people here :)

Welcome to Expat.com to all new members here :)
SofieBonn has a very good idea :D : organize a meet up which will allow you to get acquainted!
Cheers
Arlette

Dear all,
I'd like to invite you to join our International Group in Cologne-Kalk.
There are meetings every Wednesday at 17:30 which are only for women, plus a dance party every 1st Saturday of the month at 18:30 to which everyone ( men, women, kids... ) are welcome.
The websites ( which are also discussion boards ) are
de.groups.yahoo.com/group/Multikulturelle_Frauengruppe_Koeln-Rheinland
and
de.groups.yahoo.com/group/Friendship_International_Cologne/
Looking forward to meeting you!
Astrid

Hello, I'm Tina from Cologne and I'm German .I lived with my family in Florida for one year and want to go back in 2 Years forever.We would like to meet Americans here.
Who is interested ? We could meet us in Cologne.
Of course, all other people from this Forum are welcome also.
Write here if you are interested and will make an offer where and when we can meet us all together. If there are enough people we could meet us once  or twice in the month on a nice place in Cologne.