Looking for 2 Western Female Expats willing to share a double room

Hi there,

My name is Shreya Parker and I'm from Auckland New Zealand, I'm 27. I will be moving to Dubai in the next 2 weeks and have found a lovely 2 bedroom apartment in The Greens, near Dubai Media City and Internet City. I have sent the landlord/agent a note to say that I am interested in the property.

It comes with 2 Bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds. I am looking for 2 female expats who are willing to share a room (I will take the double bed room and pay more per month). I am willing to pay 7000 AED, while the other two girls to pay 5000 AED each, all utilities included . Its fully furnished, has a gym, pool, parking etc

I am quite keen to get this place so please get in touch if keen. [email protected] OR whatssap +642102315103

Thanks
Shreya

Welcome on board and welcome in Dubai once you arrived  :cheers:

Please post your offer in the housing section which is the only place where it should be.

For your personal safety I advise you not to give any personal information such as telephone number, email address on a public forum. It can harm you more than good.

Hello Shreya

As Primadonna stated, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Shared accommodation in Dubai

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team