Moving to Singapore 1st Qtr 2015

Hi all,

I'm starting the process of moving to Singapore, but would like some expat advice. My current Net pay is AUD$9000/month. I have travel to Singapore numerous times over the last 18 months so know the city center and airport but that's about it. Office is located along Beach Rd The Concourse.

My wife and two boys (1.5 and 3.5 yo) will be joining. Wife is has now finished early teaching degree, but no experience graduates now. My boys are both in child care 2-3 days a week and we would like continue this for social interaction and their development. We have looked at AIS school and it's about $20,000 per year per child for 3 days a week
Do you know how much i should negotiate or take into consideration for the following, are there any standard of what a company would be willing to pay
1. Salary increase (tax rate 15%), is my current pay good enough to live comfortably
2. Accommodation rental payment (3br - by looking online are about $5000/month near AIS)
3. International school fees/applications ($20,000 per year per child)
4. Transport and return flights to home country are they possible

There is no "standard" for what a company is willing to pay - it all depends on how badly they need you in Singapore and how well you negotiate.
The points you mention are all part of a "classic" Expat package, but such packages are becoming increasingly rare. Most people get their basic salary (plus performance bonus) and that's it!
Singapore isn't cheap by any means, as you have already found out, but nobody can tell you what a "comfortable" lifestyle by your definition would cost, as the possible variations are just too great.