Procedure to get Permanent visa for Spouse - Wife

Dear all kindly advice me to how to get spouse visa for my wife, i am currently on 2 years visa in a company and they have no objection if i bring my wife to oman too.

My actual salary is above 600 omr but receive my salary through cash in hand no bank transfer. But my stated salary in manpower is 200 omr in manpower.

Recently i visted a Sanad office and they told me that if my stated salary is less then 600 omr in Manpower then i can not bring my wife to oman, as according to manpower only 3% per three months increment is allowed.

I am v confused about this new rules .. please if anyone can help.

Hi Saran84,

Irrespective of what salary you actually get, what is officially registered is what will count when it comes to applying for getting dependent visas.

Secondly, even blue collar workers get their salaries transferred through the banks. How come you do not get paid through your bank account ? Again salary credit through bank transfer is a very important criteria for many things official.

The rules are pretty clear for applying for a dependent family visa.

(1) Your salary must be minimum R.O. 600/- per month.

(2) You must furnish proof of your salary through the bank statements for a minimum period of 3-6 months.

If you meet these eligibility criteria you qualify for applying for a family dependent visa. Else, no.

Good luck.

Thank you Sumitran for your reply,

From past 2-3 months i am receiving my monthly salary through bank But still my salary in manpower is 200 P.M.            I wanted to ask if there any possibility to get visa for my wife if i submit my Bank Statement along with my company letter stating my monthly salary 600/- omr,

Hi Saran84,

It's always a problem when the facts are hidden.

Sooner or later they will emerge and as an expatriate you will end up paying for those mistakes.

Why should your company register you as getting R.O. 200/- per month when you are being given more ?

And knowing that why are you keeping quiet ? You must tell your company to lay bare the truth.

These are all classic signs of gross irregularities going on at your workplace, which does not bode well for you.

When you apply for your wife's dependent visa all these questions will obviously come up again.

Do you have the answers ?