There's a Korean handcrafe& food market place in Midinh song da, Hanoi

Xin chao :)
I'm SHIN hye rim and I'm Korean who live in Viet, Hanoi.
I'm interested in handcraft so in these days I've been lot of things made by myself.
And next month, 12th there's a Korean handcraft& food market place in Midinh song da, Hanoi and I'll join there, too
It is a kind of flea market, but almost handmade food and handycraft.
If you enjoy Korean food, you can buy various homemade food like Kimch, Dumplings, Jijimi(Jeon) and so on and they're not that pricy.
In my case, I'll buy handcraft baby clothes and cosmetic pouches.
Anyway If you interested in our market, please come and enjoy.
12th, Nov, Wedesday. at Midinh song da, Cafe WA.
Com on :)

Hi..Just wanna know where exactly that will be held? ? What street in My dinh? I wanna visit. Id always do jogged on that place before..Or give me a landmark for easily to locate the place. Which building I mean..thanks for your info my friend.

Oh, I don't know exact address but I can explain where it is.
There's Garden department store at Mi dinh song da, and the opposite side is Paris baguette, bread shop.
Where we held Korean homemade market is just beside of Paris baguette.
It called "WA", Korean-way cafe has light skyblue color of sign.
And the  time is 9:30-11:00 morning. I'm one of seller.
If you wondering anything, give me private message then I'll leave my cell number.
Thanks a lot. I'm SHIN.

You probabbly should ask careful details from their people there. I know the general area/place, it can be quite confusing to newcomers.

Try finding its place on googlemap then post that here? That's the best way to do it.

I can find a Paris Gateaux The Garden at N4 - TT3 Khu đô thị Mỹ Đình, Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Từ Liêm, Hà Nội http://www.foody.vn/ha-noi/paris-gateaux-the-garden
is that the place? Google map is less than helpful.

Hi! Thanks for your info. I will try to walk there in the afternoon . Very cold now and it gives me a lazy mood to  go out. But I know I will walk around this afternoon. Yeah I know paris gateaux. Its just that IT imagining right now the WA cafe that you mentioned. Beside paris gateaux there's a white and blue house just a house. Next to that house is a Korean restaurant. All I remember is a Liitle italian restaurant. The ace mart  and dovado pizza..I will find it soon before your exhibit..Thanks.

Sorry, I tried to several times attach google map,but failed. Next time I'll do that. I am not familiar with google map.

Simply, that is opposite of K-MART,the Korean supermarket. And it is this Wed (the day after tomorrow), from 9:30.
I am sorry about I can't attach the google map.
I don't know how to use it. Anyway if you wondering anything about our market, leave me private message and let me help you. Tks.

A quick search show that there are multiple Kmart at Tu Liem district. According to foody.vn, there are ten Kmart.
At least two Kmart of My Dinh area, one is at My Dinh Stadium and another at Me Tri.

If you want to lure us there, you have to give better address than that, or we know no way to go.

Hi Shin. I'm quite excited with your market. Could you show me in detail about the address and time it will be hold on. Many thanks.

I'm very sorry about it. As I know there's only 1 K-mart in My dinh song da, but probably I was wrong.
Anyway we held our "handmade market" today, and it was nice.
The place is always changable, so if you guys interested in it, plz contact me.
I'll try bring more clear information later. Tks.

Hi SHIN,

Are you still in Hanoi? My company just develops a new shopping online website for Koreans in Hanoi; can I talk to you to ask some recomendations? :cheers: