Desert Camping / Trekking / Star gazing

Hey Everyone,

I've been looking lately for activities in the desert now that the weather permits it, i'm specially interested in desert camping/ star gazing and trekking through the desert with hash harriers

Anyone have such activities regularly in order to join in? and can anyone hook me with the hash harriers groups in Riyadh?

As far I know, it is stopped but I have no idea of it's  current status.  please advise me too if  you  get any.  thanks.

seeker of truth wrote:

As far I know, it is stopped but I have no idea of it's  current status.  please advise me too if  you  get any.  thanks.

Thank you :) i definitely hope to know the status anytime soon

Why not plan for one ?? You can always take the initative and I would be interested to join :)

Can you find them on facebook? If not, get in contact with the Jeddah one who can maybe help

kfdleb wrote:
seeker of truth wrote:

Thank you :) i definitely hope to know the status anytime soon

Same  here!

I can guide you to the HASH group
I will send the email in privet mesage

I am also interested in desert day trips, can you please let me know any existing club/community doing such activities in Riyadh.

The sun is cool these days, so why not enjoy it more.

memad wrote:

I am also interested in desert day trips, can you please let me know any existing club/community doing such activities in Riyadh.

The sun is cool these days, so why not enjoy it more.

There is a group already planning for some activity in the desert, keep a look on that, heres the link for you,

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 21&p=5

Anopes79 wrote:

I can guide you to the HASH group
I will send the email in privet mesage

please  send  it to me then.  thanks

I heard a lot about the HASH group but unfortunately didn't any contacts for them. Could you provide me with their contact details?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi

I've been trying to track down the Hash group, is there any chance you could put me on to them as well

facebook.com/mrr.keogh

Thanks

Enan

I know this message four years old.
We have been doing this for 18 years camping  in  Riyadh. We are a group called nightsky. It is not public, but you can be invited . It is a group for anyone and we have children who join us every week as well. We do a nightwalk  / nighthike  as well. Send a whatsapp to ***to meet prior to being invited.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oh hey, that's good to know. When do you usually do trekking? What day in a week?

Please send me the whatsapp number! :D

I am interested also!

We have kids and I would love to know about night trekking and star gazing in Riyadh.