Can i marry a saudi man?

Hi,
yes you can marry a Saudi man, Ive 2 cousins (male) work as doctor, and we are Saudi\tribe.
and both of them marry to Philippine women, one of the women is Muslim, the other one is christian.

You should asking him why he cant marry you.
Good luck in that honey.

Hallo everyone...im working in jeddah al  aqiq,he want marry me,my sponsor already agree..my question wat are the dcumentd neede wen we marry?is it true iqama only?i hope u gve me good answer..shukran

Hey Chariz ,
if your boyfriend was a Saudi you can see this link :

Saudi Marriage to a non-Saudi Resident  -  moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/northernborders/!ut/p/b1/pZBNC4JAEIZ_0s44q6tHXdPdw5oiWu0lPIQIfkBEvz8rO2ZCcxt4nnmHl1l2EoI4OEiCHZkdm3vXNrduGpv-uVvvnGZ1Saki9EUKoIsq90hwAkMzcJqBCGAXRBiCr8wMqKJ2KlNrDHGbD18mhJfvylxq3xCmkkvQHGsopUsoxTb_3_wVv2yu7MDsKuaJBYC9Y2IsZJhAoXjsBuoTtABrPb4vrDz6q6pMTcOFDbZPksQvdZe3DxvC28U!/dl4/d5/L0lHSkovd0RNQUprQUVnQSEhLzRKVUUvZW4!/?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/general/general content/emarats procedures/emarats procedures_2_deflaut_en&WCM_Parent_Path=

if you want to marry from non-saudi man then you should see this link -  mofa.gov.sa/m/en/Pages/default.aspx

Dear sister, Islam does not stop marrying a christian/jew partner (however under certain conditions). Under your conditions, you accept Islam as your religion and faith or stay christian as you wish. As much as I understand, in Saudi Arabia, your Saudi partner needs to get permission from Imarah. it is not a big deal for him to get permission (The ONLY condition is his seriousness). The second option for both of you is to move to another country, get married and apply for a Spouse visa.
The rest is just your personal management

The rules have gotten stricter I believe, over the past several years. It takes time and patience, but if you're committed it can certainly be done!

Wait! Who said a saudi man can never ever get married to a filipina? My cousin is married to a saudi man alhamdulilla they have 3 kids together and living here in Riyadh..well sweety just common sense if he wants to marry you he'll find a way..as they said "if there's a will there's a way"
but as I can see here 7 months of being together doesnt mean that he'll be like im-gonna-marry-this-gal-right away  :lol: I think what he meant by "I cant marry you" is just his way of saying no I dont want a serious relationship sweetie 😉

That is a harsh answer, although it is truthful but you could say it softly.
I would say: no one will prevent a couple to get married, rules are rules and there is always a way out. You just need to know if he really wants to marry you.
All the best.

am living here for 28 years, from my experience from my saudi friends, they can do what ever they want but the problem that most of their solutions are not  legal.
as you know if any future problem occur you will not be able to go anywhere  :(

SimplyD: wrote:

Wait! Who said a saudi man can never ever get married to a filipina? My cousin is married to a saudi man alhamdulilla they have 3 kids together and living here in Riyadh..well sweety just common sense if he wants to marry you he'll find a way..as they said "if there's a will there's a way"
but as I can see here 7 months of being together doesnt mean that he'll be like im-gonna-marry-this-gal-right away  :lol: I think what he meant by "I cant marry you" is just his way of saying no I dont want a serious relationship sweetie 😉

You are RIGHT

:/

eng_asm wrote:

That is a harsh answer, although it is truthful but you could say it softly.
I would say: no one will prevent a couple to get married, rules are rules and there is always a way out. You just need to know if he really wants to marry you.
All the best.

Im sorry if you find my answer as " harsh " but that was just my own opinion. .although im hoping for their happily ever after  ;)

"Hurt me with the painful truth but never comfort me with deceiving lies"

Hi Stella. The Saudi man knows this very well. You don't need to go public to find out if you can or cannot marry a Saudi. After all, he is going to your husband, so you need to learn to build a trust before comitting yourself. If you don't, that is a different issue. Good luck. ;)

yes u can marry saudi man .i have my gf filipina from mindanao and i have only 3 step to marry her this is my number i will tell u how ***

Yes you can if he's over 30 years

I worked in sauDi for 4 years and i had a relationship with saudi guy for more than 3 years..we both work in the same company..i loved him dearly and i consider him as my world. Before my contract ends, i found out i was pregnant and i told him about my condition. He does not have the balls to stand on his responsibilty for our son..until now, i got back to the philippines and he cut all our communication..why saudi men like that??

There is no problem to married a Saudi Man if he is going through legal way.

Coco_01 wrote:

I worked in sauDi for 4 years and i had a relationship with saudi guy for more than 3 years..we both work in the same company..i loved him dearly and i consider him as my world. Before my contract ends, i found out i was pregnant and i told him about my condition. He does not have the balls to stand on his responsibilty for our son..until now, i got back to the philippines and he cut all our communication..why saudi men like that??

It's not you only who facing such kind of problem, there is thousands stories same as yours. Everyone have karma just stay be strong in your life and May Allah bless you, 2nd thing you was wrong to trust and get relationship without married.

Your friend was just a time passer and you have done a big mistake--trusted him more than what he was?/Now you have to manage as single mom---In a relationship you can not trust here any  men because cultural and social differences---so better to keep away .Your story is a big lesson for others might be looking to marry strangers--  You should always follow the legal way for  marriage so you will be on safe side.... good-luck

I wonder if these people who willing and will do anything to marry knows how many people regret their marriage

Just wonder

Yes, you can marry a Saudi man. And yes, a Saudi man can marry you - given that he is not on the list of Saudi who cant marry non-saudi due to their work, and if he applies for the permission to marry a non-saudi. I am a filipina married to a Saudi man and I know he went through process on how to make everything legal.

Coco_01 wrote:

Not all Saudi men are the same and it goes all to other nationalities. You will always see some bad apples all over the world. It is unfortunate that this happened to you and certainly you especially the child dont deserve to be abandoned like that.

But as a woman living outside of our country for work or other reason, we must be wise enough to educate ourselves with the rules and laws of other country we are in. We must not be blinded by just emotions and forget about our logical thinking somewhere else.

This really makes me sad..
I admired saudi for 3 years now..though he is not aware of it..still am hoping..

Just wanted to know how to get saudi man's attention..and probably make him love me the way I want him to be...
I really love their features..

Luv_psyche wrote:

This really makes me sad..
I admired saudi for 3 years now..though he is not aware of it..still am hoping..

May I know where are you from?

I'm from Philippines

Luv_psyche wrote:

I'm from Philippines

Also from Philippines but living here in Saudi!

Hi Zawja,

I agree and very much admire your optimism. Thank you for your advice. I can truly relate on this. I am inlove with a Saudi guy but my mindset is he can't marry me lol specially now that the government altered the rules and process which is agonizing.

Btw, I'm from Philippines too. Which part of Saudi are you at?

I believe for you ladies it is quite more straight forward. You find a good Saudi man and you marry him.

But for us, men obviously, we need to get an approval and our children won't be Saudi or have the rights as citizens here.

I was born and raised here and even though I am practically a native, I will never be treated as one. I am even considering marrying a Saudi woman regardless of her status. I honestly don't even think whether she is divorced, widowed, old, young or from any tribe as long as she is a good person. But I fear it won't happen because I've seen a couple of examples where the wives' families treat the husbands as second citizens, outsiders. They aren't even considered as part of the family. That for me is a relationship killer on the spot since when someone marries, they marry into a family to create a bigger bond.

wes_k wrote:

I believe for you ladies it is quite more straight forward. You find a good Saudi man and you marry him.

But for us, men obviously, we need to get an approval and our children won't be Saudi or have the rights as citizens here.

I was born and raised here and even though I am practically a native, I will never be treated as one. I am even considering marrying a Saudi woman regardless of her status. I honestly don't even think whether she is divorced, widowed, old, young or from any tribe as long as she is a good person. But I fear it won't happen because I've seen a couple of examples where the wives' families treat the husbands as second citizens, outsiders. They aren't even considered as part of the family. That for me is a relationship killer on the spot since when someone marries, they marry into a family to create a bigger bond.

Not quite so. I mean for the permission. A Saudi man must also get a permission from the government before they can legally marry a non-Saudi.

However, a Saudi man's kids from non-saudi women automatically considered saudi. I think thats for everywhere that the child gets the father's nationality but the difference is that the saudi doesnt allow dual nationality so the child gets the father's non-saudi's citizenship by default.

azaia28 wrote:

Hi Zawja,

I agree and very much admire your optimism. Thank you for your advice. I can truly relate on this. I am inlove with a Saudi guy but my mindset is he can't marry me lol specially now that the government altered the rules and process which is agonizing.

Btw, I'm from Philippines too. Which part of Saudi are you at?

If the guy is good, he is good regardless of his nationality. You put that mindset or he put that in you? No offense meant ha but I believe there is no such thing as he cant marry you. Either he will marry you or not marry you. Unless of course if his job is on the list of saudi jobs who are not allowed to marry non-saudi.

My husband is from Al-Qassim. 😊

Ms. Stella heart

If he really loves you he can marry you
It is possible if he is willing to marry you
Serious Saudi men will do anything for you even if it's hard for them.

Good luck to your love story with this Guy..
Think wisely..

Jennah051489 wrote:

Ms. Stella heart

If he really loves you he can marry you
It is possible if he is willing to marry you
Serious Saudi men will do anything for you even if it's hard for them.

Good luck to your love story with this Guy..
Think wisely..

Not everybody is lucky but then again never say never unless he's tried all the possibilities.   :)

Are u a filipina?

Arcel Tinedero wrote:

Are u a filipina?

Who? The poser?

If me, Im a filipina.

Push him like?

Mkikisali narin po. Hi everyone. I have also an affair with saudi for almost a year. Sad thing is he is younger than me but both young too. He is 23 graduating med school. We met in ksa, his family found a girl twice to marry him. But my he refused it. We are both young indeed, he really want to finish his studies so his family can't do anything to his decisions about marrying a foreigner. We do have hopes that someday we will be together, but sometimes thinking how hard to marry a saudi guy not less than 40y.o kills me.
💔

salaam, I hear the rules change in 2016
http://gulfbusiness.com/saudi-issues-ne … marriages/
what I can do if my fiancé is Saudi?

as-salaam alaikum, I hear the rules change in 2016, wat I can do? :(
please!

Thank u for your opinion

If you marry because of financial reason? Think about it many times before making decisions