Can i marry a saudi man?

Hi everyone!

I am working here in Saudi Arabia. I have a boyfriend a Saudi man. Were almost 7 months and keep going strong. We love each other. But sometimes we are talking about marriage. He was divorce and he has 1 son. And he always telling me that he can't marry me. But I am single and I am willing to become Muslim just to marry him. So is it true that a Saudi man can't marry a Filipina girl? Please answer. And pls write what to do and how to do if I can marry a saudi man. Thanks

Hi
hope u r both in real love and get married
but its impossible to get married her legaly . permission should be optained from geverment.
They dont allow this marriage unless the man is handicap or he is 50 years or more
but u can marry in bahrain or other country.then if u have kids from unoffical marriage it will be big problem
I have some friends non saudi marry filipina they have problem with husband familly also when kids get older they r not accepted in our culture
i suggest to get permision from geverment then continue ur love
i dont mean that filipinas not good
nooooo
i like them a lot

For a Saudi to marry non-Saudi girl, Imarah approval is required.
I have never heard about Saudi Philippino marriage since I came here long time ago.
Nothing is impossible but it is very difficult to get approval from Imarah, Cuz they want them to marry Saudis.
There is a risk on your status here if you got caught with him. You are the one who will be suffering cuz he is Saudi and can't be thrown out of the country.
Bur try unregistered Nikah made by someone called Maathoon Ankihah. This way you have a kind of justification to be together.

Hi
Mathoon cannot do any contrat except both r saudies
or if one non sudi permission from the imara and court is a must

All above is truth
It's not easy for Saudi man marred noon Saudi woman.

even old man,
marred between Saudi man and Filipina is very very rear here in Saudi, I know 2-3 cases here in Eat province and they are happy.

but, As Saudi
my Advice for you, think about your future
just words "Saudi can't marred philipna" enough to make it clear, its love from one said, and its crazy love love, because you are welling to be Muslim just for that.

As yahya_z_a said, Saudi can marred noon Saudi woman in Bahrain or in any other GCC country, a lot of Saudi doing that, thousands of thousands, they are in real love, so they go for this step.

So, for your case
be in temporary love with him as Expat to fill you life and enjoy as fixable mind and heart. 
or Stop this relation soon as you can, to save Tears and heartbreak.

*In normal, Saudi man will never ever get marred from any woman he know and he play with, or even go out with him, because his mind keep thinking till end of life "If she get out with me, she will go out with othe".

Regards,

Please be careful and ask your consulate in Jeddah, answers in here may not be accurate. Good luck.

:dumbom:
But we cannot judge others heart
i know saudi man in love with american lady
they both perfect
but cannot get permission for marriage

Hi,

Saudi man can get married from christian girl you should not be muslim to marry him

but it's not easy to Saudi (under 35) get married from non Saudi but it's not impossible there is many ways like he pay 15,000sr or more or you get married out KSA and he bring you as a maid or hair stylist

i think if he is serious he can go to the imara and find some way, i'm an arabic girl and i wanna tell you don't trust of arabic boys especially Saudi boys because most of them players

:dumbom::D
hi rana
if she married unofficialy amd have kids what will happen
he may go to jail or his kids stay outside SA

Love has no borders or limits
u r true that arab boyes play a lot but if families agree its ok
my naighber wife is filipina
he is very happy and have 6 kids
filipinas most men like them
they r not damding like arab girls
have nice days

If the army is certainly impossible, and if it is not that and 35 age, he need just approval from IMARAH, and it's easy if he want.
I'm saudi and I know what I write

Rana@..
Surprisely I liked what you wrote I mean it really touched my heart.

Are you Saudi? If yes, what nationality you are married to? - could you please share some of your experiences

Thanks for all your response. I appriciated all your answer. Now I know and I have an idea what to do. I hope I receive more response to all. Thanks.. Keep writing.

But dont forget to invit e us to ur wedding
;)

lol i'm gonna go head and say this... i can't take anyone seriously with that v neck shirt. eeek

i know SEVERAL cases of saudis married to Philippinas and married to other than them. - it's hard but not impossible.

BlueBird2 wrote:

All above is truth
It's not easy for Saudi man marred noon Saudi woman.
even old man,
marred between Saudi man and Filipina is very very rear here in Saudi, I know 2-3 cases here in Eat province and they are happy.
but, As Saudi
my Advice for you, think about your future
just words Saudi can't marred philipna enough to make it clear, its love from one said, and its crazy love love, because you are welling to be Muslim just for that.
As yahya_z_a said, Saudi can marred noon Saudi woman in Bahrain or in any other GCC country, a lot of Saudi doing that, thousands of thousands, they are in real love, so they go for this step.
So, for your case
be in temporary love with him as Expat to fill you life and enjoy as fixable mind and heart. 
or Stop this relation soon as you can, to save Tears and heartbreak.
*In normal, Saudi man will never ever get marred from any woman he know and he play with, or even go out with him, because his mind keep thinking till end of life "If she get out with me, she will go out with othe".
Regards,

Stellaheart, this is the best advice you can get...and from what Rana-A says...
Most Saudi guys nowadays...are having Pinays for convenient outside-marital relations...if you get married, it's probably the MISYAR marriage that is often printed in news.
In other words, your relations will be based on your work contract and not the marriage contract you will be signing. Once you go home to Philippines, then, that's it for you!
You must do some check of course, does his relatves know you? or everything is just a secret..."marriage" is often a word - just a sweet promise, while the romance last!

rareshine wrote:

lol i'm gonna go head and say this... i can't take anyone seriously with that v neck shirt. eeek

:lol: You wrote my mind !!

Of course, he cam marry a philipina, even if she has not reverted to islam. Some documents have to be prepaired though. I know some saudi nationals who are married to Philipinas.

Try to keep him away from intercourse thence you will know whether his intention LOVE  or just love making.

Its not only saudi men,all men are same no matter from which nationality they are.Dont be fooled by such promises and dont ask such questions even.....on public plateform.here people play n leave and u are no where..you cant find them or question them....they will vanish after looting u emotionaly physically and mentally in the name of love .....just a humble advice.....

:dumbom:

Stella, I would advise you to give some deep thinking into what YOU want out of the relationship...

If you are looking for a short term relationship with no strings attached in terms of children, family and what not, then fine.

If you want a long term relationship with a family, children, and a life long partner then, chances are, your relationship will most probably not last.

In all rules, there are exceptions, and you may be lucky enough to be that exception. But you should also be fully aware that your chances of a long term relationship are very slim.

Good Luck

humm

Absulotely! Yes, Indeed. There is nothing wrong to marry a Saudi men or any other Muslim man if that's ok with you. Sister, you will make the right choice if you want to become muslim so do it ASAP; however, no one can stop you to marry a Saudi men if he is willing to marry you.

When it comes to Saudi rules in terms marrying non-saudi, it's very defficult and long process, so find out and do your homework before you marry him. Good luck.

Ms. Stellaheart ..

Look .. there are three points you have to consider .. one positive and another one is negative and the third one is 100% guaranteed ..

The positive point is he's divorced and he has a son .. so this point will make the approval very easy if his ex-wife was Saudi ..

The negative point is that he has to get the approval from Imara ( I mean by negative the process since it takes between 2 to 4 months) ..

The third point which is the short-cut and the easiest way is WASTA  .. if he has Wasta and relations in Imara, the issue gonna be a piece of cake ..

Note: if you are willing to revert to Islam, that will make the issue easier ..

Good Luck and wish you the best ...

Make sure you are reverting to Islam for Allah. What happen if one day you become divorced from this Saudi...will you remain Muslim or will you leave Islam? So be careful and study the religion. Think with your mind, not your heart.

Should You Revert To Islam To Please Your Saudi Or Because You Believe In It?
http://taraummomar.wordpress.com/2010/0 … ieve-in-it

stellaheart wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am working here in Saudi Arabia. I have a boyfriend a Saudi man. Were almost 7 months and keep going strong. We love each other. But sometimes we are talking about marriage. He was divorce and he has 1 son. And he always telling me that he can't marry me. But I am single and I am willing to become Muslim just to marry him. So is it true that a Saudi man can't marry a Filipina girl? Please answer. And pls write what to do and how to do if I can marry a saudi man. Thanks

u can marriy a Saudi guy with approval.but if u do with out approval and give birth to a baby u will face a big trouble. he or she cant get Saudi nationality for ever and u cant take ur baby back so u have to think about that it is a big risk not for as a Filipino any one non Saudi will face that problem. just think and take ur step even he marry with u in Philippians he cant own u as his wife in Saudi Arabia.And if police catch u.u will face very high punishment & fine of SR 100,000 so be care full Saudi law is very straight about mixed marriages.Take advice from ur embassy if u like.

Hi
It's clear that you're deeply in love with this guy, 2 of my friends have legally got married to malaysian and filipina girls and know they have kids. As yahya said: in saudi culture people are not welling to marry a girl whom have gone out with, and I will add something: they used to promise the girls of marriage antill they get what they want and disappear when it gets serious. I'm trying to give u an advise, be carefull and try to push him to take it seriously just to test him because he might be trying to fulfill his needs, I'm a Saudi guy and I know their mentality, sorry to say that and it's not an impossible thing to get marry, but be carefull.

i know love is blind but don't ever close your eyes because  no one can help you if u trapped in any kind of illegal deed so you have to be careful.i heard many stories like that which end very ..... all above brothers and sisters helped you in detail

:one

Rana-A wrote:

Hi,

Saudi man can get married from christian girl you should not be muslim to marry him

but it's not easy to Saudi (under 35) get married from non Saudi but it's not impossible there is many ways like he pay 15,000sr or more or you get married out KSA and he bring you as a maid or hair stylist

i think if he is serious he can go to the imara and find some way, i'm an arabic girl and i wanna tell you don't trust of arabic boys especially Saudi boys because most of them players

In other way around, I am Filipino, can I marry an Arab lady?

great Rana, that is what you tell foreigners about Arab men, hats off lady !

I agree with yahya. If he is playing with you for a while then he is not in love, its just fun and if he is saying he wants to Mary you he is lying to you. Believe me, even if he loves you and have permission from imarah, he will never do it due to many factors, the most important one is family and friends. He will be ashamed of that and his friends will make fun of him all the time because its a bit abnormal for a Saudi man to Mary a Pilipino women. With all due respect saudis here are a bit racist against certain nationalities particularly Asian people. If you are EU US or Australian its different. If you wish to become a Muslim it will be best for you to do it now and look for another one to get married to if he is not willing to have to Marry you. By the way if he wants to get a permission he can if he pulls some strings... If you know what I mean..

" doctor ana" Really appreciate your quote, if some one have mind they can understand.
it is clear the Arab society and Philippines society. any Muslim from all over the world can accept the Arab society easily. even no Muslims also i saw many cases they are coming to Islam.
but the problem is " here youngsters are always playing this game with other nationalities like pak,indians or philpenes.
the girls happily accepted and they are thinking they will got nationality or some thing else.
but it is different situation. you cannot find real love here and you cannot find here your life partner male or even female, that loves you fore ever and never leave you alone. same like Asians(Pak/indian).
they are going to their family for marriage. and this is a part of their culture also. and if they wants second marriege they are going to soria or egypt or ymen. not philpenes or india/pak.
so it is clear he is playing with you.
thanks

Beside all the different opinions about the (im)possibility of marring a Saudi man, I want to say something else about this issue, something which is said before.

If you continue to marry him and you get children, you must know that your children becomes automatically Muslims and they will be raise that way too. There shall be issues which you are not agree with or you find it difficult to follow the Islamic rules. If you are not a Muslim this can be a huge challenge for the both of you.

You said that you want to convert to the Islam so you can marry him. I think, and this is my personal opinion, you should only convert if this is really what YOU want from your HEART and not only to make things easier. Not only being Muslim on paper but you have to know that its a kind of a lifestyle (if I can call it that way) and you accept the whole religion.

I whish you all the wisdom to make the best and right decision.

Hi Dear

Can you tell which nationality you are.
You can marry a saudi man.If he is also interested.There is no restrcitions.

It depend upon the relations
Also may be some domestic restrictions are there for Saudi man not to marry you.
Better try to solve with him amicabbaly

Good LUCK

Hi dear,
I have seen many Filipinas married to Saudis and they are living happily.Some of them are married since a long time and even have high school going kids.Most of the these Filipinas were working in the same company as their husbands were before marriage.I have never seen anyone of them facing any problems from their Saudi inlaws.And all these women converted to Islam by their own will,not for their Saudi husbands.
We all know that when someone tells you that he/she loves you but CAN NOT marry you,he/she is just not serious enough with you.

Non serious people or cheaters are everywhere irrespective of their nationalities,religion and even gender.So be careful but world is full of good people and you will definitely find the one you really deserve!

Keep smiling,be safe and take care :)

girl81! brilliant post

Nice reply
Hope it is clear now

Ms. Stellaheart,

I have a Saudi friend and they are married to a Filipina.

As you said, "he love's you but he keep telling you that he can't marry you? Why?"

Think about that lady, If he really love you and want to be with you for the rest of your life, he will do anything to marry you but to keep saying to you that he can't marry you. Did you asked him why he can't marry you?

Now, its time for you to think my dear girl, He really love's you or he is only playing with you.

" THINK ABOUT THAT LADY"

Love him as you like, but don't forget to Love YOURSELF too.

yes you can marry a saudi man i understan the problem  because he is muslim and he wants you to come e muslim  he is right
but if i ask you a Question if you know him more And if you love him more why you cant marry him ???

funny