Moving to Seychelles and looking for assistance

Hi There,

My finance and I are relocating to the Seychelles, he is working on Eden Island at the moment. I am coming out in Dec 2014, and looking for work, which is proven to be hard from SA. I am also looking for an apartment where we can live, long term lease are preferable. Haven't had much luck finding webiste that advertise long term leases.

We are both workign professionals. I am still looking for work. If anyone knows of any websites that may be helpful. Or know of any jobs that are available. I've been in the property industry for 10 years, with much admin/management experince. I have also completed the NQF4 qualification and as well as  abeauty certificate and Wedding planning certificate. I have run my own hairdressing business for 4 years, and have done extremly well.

Hi There,

I'm trying to mvoe to teh Seychelles, looking for work is very hard from SA. Do you know where I can start? how to look for work etc...

I'm also looking for logn term accommodation for myself and partner. He has a job there already.

Pelase assist.

Thanks,

Hi Roxanne,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

I have created a new thread with your posts on the Seychelles forum in order to give it much more importance and more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I think once your fiance is on Eden Island, it will be a lot easier to find out.  You will also get some ads from this forum regarding expat accommodation.

I will be going on work there for a week as from Monday next.  If there is anything else let me know.