I want to visit curitiba in brazil..

i want to visit curitiba in brazil.. I have a girl friend there she want to marriage with me.. what types of documents I need to get visa of Brazil.. and what is the prosidure of visa.. sir please help me out. . My city name is new Delhi India.. I have valid passport of new Delhi India also I have others documents.. I am a small businessman

Thanks I am waiting

Hello yknrsaifi,

Do not build up your hopes of being able to come to Brazil and realize your dream of marrying anytime soon, or easily or you will be sadly disappointed.

First of all, unless you already have a  multiple entry VITUR Tourist Visa that is valid for 5 years it is very unlikely that you will get a visa that is going to allow you sufficient time in Brazil to get through the marriage process, which takes over a month even if you have all the correct documents and they are perfectly in order. See the following topic posting regarding the marriage process for foreigners.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

It is extremely rare that citizens of India and Pakistan obtain a 5 year VITUR Tourist Visa on their first application. Generally speaking the Consulado-Geral do Brasil will only issue a "single-use" visa that permits a 30 day visit. They would only issue a longer visa following a successful visit to Brazil and return to your country of origin. The requirements are about 20 times more difficult to meet for any category of visa than they are for almost every other nation. See the following topic for more information on this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=201090

For more information about Brazilian visas in India:   www.novadelhi.itamaraty.gov.br

You will likely find, as have most from Pakistan and India, that it is going to be much easier to have your fiancée come there as a tourist and get married in your homeland, register the marriage at the Consulado and then apply for your VIPER Permanent Visa there. That is what I strongly recommend you think about.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you so much sir

Thanks sir

I don't want to live in Brazil... I went her in Delhi with me.. and she is diying to coming here to meet me... but for a week or month I want to spend with her family.. as her family is so nice.. they all loves me.. they wants me .. they can take any kind of responsibility of me.. also they can provide invitation latter.. please suggest me what should I tell them ( to my girl friend and her family)... what is the prosidure they have to follow

Thanks a lot

I am waiting for reply Sir

Well, it's not going to be easy for you to get even a VITUR Tourist Visa that will permit even a 30 day visit to Brazil. You should tell her that and that your coming here will depend completely on you getting the visa. DO NOT get your hopes up... the majority of visa applications from both India and Pakistan are not successful.

Also you should be aware that because of the popularity of Brazilian soap operas and their completely INACCURATE content all Brazilians have the misguided impression that everybody in India is extremely rich. The programs here only portray the wealth, they do not portray the abject poverty that the majority of Indian citizens endure. So, I'm not casting any judgements here, but you should be aware of this and it might be for this reason this woman and her family are so interested in you. It is quite common here in Brazil for both women and men to marry themselves off to foreigners with nothing more than financial gain in mind. It is a real problem here.

Thank you so much sir for great help ....

I an extremely happy because of your quick response,
Sir if that girl arrive in India ..  can I marry with her? Because she want to stay with me here in my city New Delhi.. for that what she have to do to get my country visa.. and how can I help her to reach her my city. 

Thank and regards

Waiting for your precious advice

First of all you will need to check with your government if a foreigner can legally marry in India while on a tourist visa.

Secondly, you will need to find out from your government then exactly what documents a foreigner must produce and what steps must be followed in order for a foreigner to get married in India. I have absolutely no information on either of those issues.

Presuming that no special visa is required and the right documents are produced then yes there is absolutely no reason that your fiancée should not be able to come to India an you two get married therel

She will need to apply for the appropriate visa through the Consulate-General of India nearest her, there is one in São Paulo and one in Rio de Janeiro. There is also an Indian Embassy in Brasília, but I do not know if they process visas at the Embassy.

See the following webpage of the Consulate-General in São Paulo:

http://www.database.indiaconsulate.org. … a&s_A=

She can print off the application, calculate the fee, visa type and duration, etc all by clicking on the appropriate blue links in the text of the page. Applications can be made either in person at the Consulate or by mail, via Sedex.

Thanks Sir

Once we got married .. we will invite you for dinner.....

Thanks again

Thanks so much for the generous offer, but only if you're paying my fare to get there and back  :lol:

I'm just a poor old man living on a small pension that hardly keeps a roof over my head and food on the table for my young wife and our 7 year old son. (Not even here in Brazil where my Canadian dollars are worth R$2 or more).

Anyway, I still think I'm the richest man in the world because of the two of them and that's what's really important, isn't it?

Yes sir .... you are absolutely right.... keep me update in near future if you visit my country.. if you have Facebook account then tell me I will follow you or els add you.... I hope and wish I will meet her.. no matter how much years it will take ...
Thanks
I am waiting for your Facebook page/account details