Hepatitis B

Hello everyone!
I am also a hep b carrier and i got it frm my mother. Before i got known of this curse, i was full loaded with dreams and enthusiams. I even laid my plans of working abroad but the moment the doctor says i have the virus, it shattered my future plans into pieces.
Just wanna know if its already implemented in uae the 6 categories with regards to hepa b carriers? Am puzzled because when my sister went to uae to work just last month she required to undergo hep b check in her medical. pls. enlighten me. tnx!

Hep.B is no longer ban in UAE (new visa or renewal) except for the 6 categories

Hello Prettyangel,

I understand why you described it as a "curse".

"Am puzzled because when my sister went to uae to work just last month she required to undergo hep b check in her medical." - what is her job in UAE? and where she was tested?

:)

Prettyangel wrote:

Hello everyone!
I am also a hep b carrier and i got it frm my mother. Before i got known of this curse, i was full loaded with dreams and enthusiams. I even laid my plans of working abroad but the moment the doctor says i have the virus, it shattered my future plans into pieces.
Just wanna know if its already implemented in uae the 6 categories with regards to hepa b carriers? Am puzzled because when my sister went to uae to work just last month she required to undergo hep b check in her medical. pls. enlighten me. tnx!

wt about in sharjah...
on renewal of visa of a construction company workers.did they check Hepatites "C"....????

hii.....  still no answer where is forum ppl  ???

hi..i plan to go work in quatar and i have a hp b carrier got from my mom please any one help me what i suppose my first step.is its possible the agency cannot take reguirment like hp -b blood examination.tnks

hii...
in Qatr hepatites will be checked . i ask one of my friend working there.

@ lalizay 16 i saw the link but only 6 categories only blood hp- b examination,not they say in construction workers, if im right?

residence visa and working visa are same need a hp-b blood examin?
or only for residence visa?

August 20. 2010 12:19AM UAE / August 19. 2010 8:19PM GMT

update for h-p?

meguelrovic wrote:

update for h-p?

po its depends on visa category.
and work visa and resident visa is same for medical .
hepa B is sure tested for 6 categories.

lalizay16 wrote:
meguelrovic wrote:

update for h-p?

po its depends on visa category.
and work visa and resident visa is same for medical .
hepa B is sure tested for 6 categories.

HEPA-B...

a)   Test is limited to new arrivals, either for labour or residency, for the following six categories: nannies; housemaids; nursery and kindergarten supervisors; workers in hairdresser saloons, beauty centres and health clubs; workers in processing and food control authorities; and workers in cafeterias and restaurants.

b)   Residence or labour residence or renewal of visa shall not be granted to positive cases.

c)   If the results show negative, the above mentioned six categories should take the vaccine on arrival. They should take three doses and provide a certificate proving the dosage. At the time of visa renewal, the vaccination certificate must be shown for exemption from being vaccinated again. Failure to produce the certificate at the time of renewal will result in repeat vaccinations at an additional fee of Dh500.

hi im a hepa b carrier but inactive.....i want to work in abroad in dubai.....Im applying for AutoCAD/CAD Operator(more on drafting using computer) so hnd cya kasali sa 6 categories dba??

What will be my 1st step in applying work in dubai?? Is there any agencies  in cebu/manila dat will accept applicants if they found out that u hav a hepa b?? how it will work out?? please please help me.....ty...God bless us all!

Does anybody know if Hepatitis B is still checked for Bahrain employment visa? In UAE it is not checked any more since 2010.

Thanks a lot

ska4ni wrote:

Does anybody know if Hepatitis B is still checked for Bahrain employment visa? In UAE it is not checked any more since 2010.

Thanks a lot

really  not sure,

hello. did you get any feedback from here? I hope so.

Hi! Thanks God i was directed to this forum. The posts are very enlightening. Someone said now his/her hepa b test is now negative, can she/he mention what treatment an medicines is best. thanks a lot..Just wanna say that Hepa B should not stop us from living life
to the fullest just like everybody else..:)
airam

Hi to all!If it comes to Hepatitis B it was always no problems and no checking during blood test for work till that day when one stupid Iranian Doctor came up with idea for check up HepB in Dubai because it is infectious for others so it started in 2007 so whoever was employed till that time could get residence visa and work but people who applied after that year were cheked for HepB and were sent back to their country and immigration put lifetime Ban for them at the same time people who were already working in dubai  with HepB since they were employed before that law came out they could not change their job because incase if they wanted to change their job they had to go again blood test including HepB test but if they continue with the same company without changing their company they are not checked for HepB test since it is just renewing visa for the same company so they just have to blood test for HIV and TB. luckily in 2010 august Dubai ministry of health understood that that Iranian doctor was so stupid and they have changed the law, Law says that there is no HepB test anymore in Dubai because 70% of people in dubai are infected with HepB but they made that for people who will work with food and medical staff or in the hospital they must be tested for HepB not to infect people in dubai. but for the rest of jobs they do not anymore test HepB. for people who were infected and sent back to their country it is very difficult to come back but it is 100% possible since it is the same like anyone who is infected and working in dubai today but the difference is that this person came and joined this days. Anyway for those who was found HepB positive and sent back to home country before, they must do followings to come back. 1 friend who lives in dubai must go to Dubai Ministry of Health and get health Certificate where it will be written that this person can come back and work in anywhere except food and hospitals and lab lab lab because they have this certificate for everybody and they  are giving it to all. 2. friend must go to immigration and show them this certificate and they must remove the Ban but for 80% cases they will not remove, they will just ignore you. so if this does not work you can apply for turist visa in sharja or Abu dabi because your ban only i dubai and I am sure for 100% that you will get turist visa so when you come just fly to Dubai and when you arrive at the airport you can explain them but it will be not easy but I guaranty that it works because I did the same not I am working in dubai and have no problems

Check HepBeAg, HepBeAb, HepBcoreAb Igm+IGg,HepBsAb.

Hello,

I am a married British lady living on a tourist visa in Dubai. My husband is employed here and has a residency visa. I am also considering getting residency / employment status in the UAE but I'm quite frankly confused over the rules regarding these medical tests as much of these posts are conflicting (especially regarding these six categories)?

I contracted Hepatitis B and C over 30 years ago and was tested as having full antibodies for both - my GP said it was past resolved and that I am not a carrier. Would I be able to reside / work here?

I would obviously rather stay here on a tourist visa than be deported so any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, is there any appeal you can make against deportation on medical grounds in Dubai?

Many thanks for any definite information on this sensitive issue - especially from anyone who actually performs these tests in a Government hospital.

Helen.

Hi
I am new to this blog. Can anyone help me to know if i have life ban and work ban.  I exited dubai with a iris scan on 7th Jan 2015

Hai dear
                Please suggest me I hv infected from hep b+ ve . I want to go dubai for the post of mechanical fitter.  Can I go or not. Please tell me as soon as possible. Before I did my work in jordan may 2012 to june 2014 . There no problem there my medical test is ok. But I m affried for medical test for dubai . Because I heard for hep b + ve not allowed for dubai  and may be life time banned. Please tell me friend.

Hi! :cheers:

I've been scanning through this blog and it seems there are a lot of conflicting information about Hep B. I'm also a Hep B inactive carrier and I have a plan to work in Dubai. So I started looking up through UAE news articles and found this...

"Dr Awadh said the new laws mean that visa screening tests for hepatitis B now only applies to six specified categories of expatriates – nannies, housemaids, and nursery workers; hairdressing salon workers; beauty centre workers; health club workers; anyone working in processing or food-control authorities; and those in cafes and restaurants.These are professions that have more human-to-human contact, he explained.Moves are now being made to relax the rules further, so they do not apply to those working in cafes or restaurants, he added."

link of article : http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news … en-relaxed

I was happy about this info BUT there are still some comments on this blog and other net articles that says otherwise. I just want a clear answer to this dilemma coz what if I'll go to Dubai and apply for a profession that is NOT in the 6 categories but the employer wanted me tested for Hep B anyway? Will I be able to say no and look for another job/employer or will I have to do the test anyways and get deported? I'm just scared of what might happen once I'm there, I just wanted to be really sure coz it'll be expensive to go and I don't want to just get deported coz I'm Hep B carrier. Gosh, I just wish brilliant scientists find a cure for us already, it's so unfair for us carriers to face this kind of problem it's not like we wanted it right? Anyways, anyone who has a clear info on this please post something with hard facts if you have one coz it would really be helpful. Thank you guys!

Hi! Im from Philippines. During my pre employment medical exam I was diagnosed with Hepa B Reactive. I have a pending job offer with Dubai Duty Free as a Cashier. Is there a chance that I would be able to be granted a working/employment/residence visa? My agency informed me that the clinic is only following the Gamca guidelines and they cannot process my application in which the clinic told me that they following it. I asked them if it is the updated guidelines and they cannot answer me. Theyb tag me as unfit and I had a 2nd opinion with Department of Health for confirmation of my blood and still waiting for the result. I will work as a cashier and it will not fall under the 6 categories. You think I should continue the application? There's already the job offer and my medical is the one that hinders me. As I found about this, it feels like that all my dreams are gone. Hope to hear from you guys. Thank you!

Hi.. What if your hepa is not infectious can i still be work as a domestic helper in jeddah?? Tnx for answering??

In my opinion, if your job does not fall into the 6 categories, you will not be required to have HBV tested when applying for a visa, ID card or health card. When you go to the specified hospital, they will only check for HIV and do the chest X-rays. So you don't need to worried about this.

You should better try for another country,seems they have put life ban on you,

I was been diagnosed hepa b+  reactive and i have an offere a job in jeddah as a household mId.. The clinic here in the philippines gave me a kind of test but i dont know how much the test would cost.. Do you know where can i look for the cost of the blood test for my hepa b??

Can i know what herbal medicine did ypur friend use?? Thank for answering

Hello! I assume office work positions does not need HepaB test?

in UAE all jobs needs Hepa B test

Hi
This is Harshida from India I have been to Dubai on Mar 2013 but after my medical at abudhabi they told be that u r Hepatitis B positive and can't continue job and have to return back within 3 Days. After coming in India I went for a Special test for Hepatitis B through Metropolis which is a trusted laboratory . The reports are normal and indicates Non-Detected for Hepetitis-B.

I also have no symptoms and also am fit with no diseases. But they have scanned eyes and fingerprints in their system .

I am not a patient of Hepatitis B , So now how can apply again for visa and what's the procedure.  Can I go on Tourist Visa. Or Employment Visa for any other job offer.

Kindly revert me ASAP.

Hi guys,
I am HbsAG + a healty carrier, not dengerous to others. i was selected for a position of cabin crew. and honestly speaking after reading a lot of info, i am afraid to proceed  with any airline company . i dont want to be deported from here... Any suggestion?

Hospitality
Food and beverage
Nanny
Nurses doctors and dentist
Receptionist
Those categories i think...
But if youll work in office theyll allow you to continue your work and provide you your medications

You should renew your passport, because when you renew your passport, it will have different new passport identity number in your passport which means if you apply for turist or visit visa in Dubai for sure you'll get your visa but after you arrive in dubai you should change your field of work, NO restaurant,  house maid,  barbershop, Beauty Salon, hotel works, airport work, hospital,  farmacy,  kindergarten,  school,  VIP service, food production work and on top of all company you are applying should not be having any kind of connection to the above mentioned fields, because let's say if you are hired as sales person in a Parfums but if your Company called  Carefour then your visa will be rejected again even if you are not going to work in food section

Hi, is there still a relax rule regarding HBV carriers? I've read that there is a new cabinet resolution (Cabinet resolution No 5 of 2016) that will check HBV for new visas or I just misunderstood it. I have an offer working in the IT industry and I am in doubt if I should go or not. Any HBV carriers here who got recently a job in UAE between 2016 and 2017?

Any response will surely help me.

Thanks,
Angel

No don't go.. just stay as you are ... keep on doubting my friend.

I got hired but when i had my medical they have found out that i have HBV carrier. They are now going through some process for me to remain in the company. I hope they can find a way

Hello friends,

I visited dubai on 2007 and got job from one advertisement company but unfortunately my visa got rejected the medical reason of hebatitis b infection.

I tried to apply tourist visa on last month but got rejected again with same reason.It shows banned.Could you please guide me how to remove ban and enter as tourist. Any possibilities?