Leave Entitlements for Expats -

Hi All,

I have been searching for this information for quite sometime and before I go to labor, I'd like to know first if there is a mandated number of days per annum or if this is on sole discretion of the company.

I used to work in one of the biggest bank here in PNG and they have very good benefits and leave entitlements for Expat per annum (30 working days) however I since then moved to a new employer and they only allow 14 calendar days per annum which is very considerably short especially for an expat like me who has to travel back home.

I hope someone can shed light on this since I cannot find anything online regarding this.

Regards,

yushen16 wrote:

Hi All,

I have been searching for this information for quite sometime and before I go to labor, I'd like to know first if there is a mandated number of days per annum or if this is on sole discretion of the company.

I used to work in one of the biggest bank here in PNG and they have very good benefits and leave entitlements for Expat per annum (30 working days) however I since then moved to a new employer and they only allow 14 calendar days per annum which is very considerably short especially for an expat like me who has to travel back home.

I hope someone can shed light on this since I cannot find anything online regarding this.

Regards,

It is all at the discretion of the company who employs you.