Finding a cheap apartment in KL?

Hello!

I am moving to Kuala Lumpur for a few months and I have a question about apartments.

How can I find a cheap apartment with a budget about 1000-1200 RM per month? I would like a furnished apartment with at least bed.

And wich areas do you recommend that has good communications to the city center and suites my budget?

Thank you!

Hi plexmar! You should also have a look at the Kuala Lumpur classifieds > accommodation section and place an ad there. Hope this helps. :)

Dear Christine,

There is an apartment/condominium in Brickfield MENARA PELANGI which might well suit you ... at a typical rental rate of RM1,200.... usually partly furnished ....

The following is the review I've gathered from a website:
Security      60%
Parking      70%
Appearance      70%
Peaceful / Quiet 60%
Maintenance      60%
Location      90%
Build Quality      80%
Overall      70%
Total 2 users ratings

Its near to Light Rail Transit (LRT) & the Komuter Train Station --- about 5 minutes walk ... check out the appearance at http://fullhouse.com.my/public/pub_buil … asp?id=631

So, if you do require assistance on the getting accommodation there or anywhere els, do contact me personally with some of your criteria....

You may reach me though email. I might be able to assist you (if the timing is right).

Regards,
J.D

[email protected]