For Engineers !!! updating your info for Iqama renewal

Hello everyone,
just needed help from any engineer who has renewed his Iqama lately, our HR is asking me to update my information in the Engineering council website, but i can't figure out.

anyone has info on updating  so i can proceed with Iqama renewal

thank you

simply visit SCE  WEBSITE.

1. You  can retrieve username and password through  your  registered e-mail,  mobile number in SCE.

2.Using those information,  log in  to the site and  check your informations filled in  your account are  correct.

3.Then, update all  the information that needed in  your profile/ account.

4. You are going to be billed  for updating your information.

5. Pay  the required amount through SADAD.

Caramba!  you are  good to  go. No  more worries  for you iqama renewal.

thanx for quick reply but im stuck at point #3, update all information, why I need  to update since my info is already complete, anyways I tried to just change the phone no# waiting to see if they will send email for this billing

thank you

check at your homepage or at the  section bill if  you have to pay  something.  Otherwise,  print all the  documents(such  certificate, etc.) from the site, whatever  you need   because after updating all  your  information,  the  Certificate becomes up-to date as well.

Beside that, you can visit SCE office and tell them your issue.
Sometimes the problem is in the system itself not your account.

I saw many having the same issue as you and it wasn't nothing but an internal process in SCE systems.

If you need further information, I will be glad to meet you and explain to you.

Good luck.

thank you all
I will just go to office and talk to them

I'm not sure about that.I  remember that when I  visit them  to get  the original certificate and ID,  they reject  all  walk-in  members  who wants to process  the update through their  office  as it must be done through online.  but why not,  you can try and see how it goes.  Good luck.

Hello friends,

I am facing a problem that by mistaken i uploaded wrong file in attachment, now i am trying to updating but after browsing and updating the file in view,  the previous wrong file is showing again and again instead of update file...
plz guide me if anyone knows that how to upload a file when a document is already attached and submitted. due to this my application is rejected..please tell urgently..

Note : after paying 500 SR i received MSG to attach proper file and resubmit it but ,,,,,.....??

Gentlemen,

A good day to you!

Do anyone knows how to update my name in Saudi Council of Engineers registration form.When, I noticed there is some mistake in my name. My name in the passport and Iqama is same (SYED) where as on the site it's bit different as one word is additional (SAYED).

By this will there be any problem during registration or will it get rejected.

Hello Asif_123,

This thread is quite old since its last post dates back to 2015.

I would strongly advise you to create a thread of your own on the Riyadh forum for your query so that you can receive some responses.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com