Moving to singapore

hi,
Myself and my husband are planning to move to singapore.Just want to konw how is the job market over there and is it advisable to move now,.iam in I.T industry(software Testing Lead) and my husband is in Marketing and opertaions(Credit  card and now in car rentals like Avis).If so how to search jobs and is there any means to search from india itself.Please do help mein this regard

Hi hari04! Welcome on Expat-blog! I have moved the thread on the Singapore forum. :) You should have a look at the Work in Singapore guide, there are lots of info and useful links. :)

Hi Hari
Please let me know if u r interested to move to Australia.

Cheers

Sudheer

Hi,

First of all a big thanks for your reply.

Iam much interested in moving to Singapore.It wil be a great help for me if you help me in the means like how to search job, or you can refer my profile to anyone and how to land in singapore.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Hari

The job market is still tight and locals preferred. It is also quite difficult to get a work visa at the moment, even after you found a willing employer. This might change after the elections later this year, but if I were you, I would wait at least another year before trying to look for a job here.