I'm collegian in Thailand. I have a question disturb you answer please

Now I studying Bachelor Degree in Thailand and now I do some research about Thai food for import to your country so I want to know about your food taste for my research. All for learning not business.

- In your opinion do you think what taste of food chilean like to eat such as spicy, salty ,sweet or sour?
- Normally where do you buy your food to cook fresh market or supermarket?
- If I talk about when your country have lanch new products what kind of way you can reach or know about that products such as by the advertise in TV, radio, newspaper ,social media or any where?
- Are Chilean like to eat "ready-meal" it just put food into microwave ? or they prefer to Cook?
- What about kind of meat(chicken,pork,beef) or fish what things do they like to eat meat or fish?

Thank you very very much.

Hello oksmart,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Posting an ad in the Looking for testimonies in Chile section might also help your message to get across more effectively.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

- In your opinion do you think what taste of food chilean like to eat such as spicy, salty ,sweet or sour?
All foreigers says that chilean food is flat, we dont like spicy normally, but we love salt and we eat a lot of sugar... actually we have a lot of public health issues with diabetes and hypertension.

- Normally where do you buy your food to cook fresh market or supermarket?
go to Restaurants and supermarket sometimes (no markets), but usually people cook his food in their houses.

- If I talk about when your country have lanch new products what kind of way you can reach or know about that products such as by the advertise in TV, radio, newspaper ,social media or any where?
all..

- Are Chilean like to eat "ready-meal" it just put food into microwave ? or they prefer to Cook?
We like fast things... i think for that reason we like go to restaurants or just buy food. Actually we eat a lot of hotdogs, shawarmas, pan, sopaipillas and burgers.

- What about kind of meat(chicken,pork,beef) or fish what things do they like to eat meat or fish?
We like chicken then beef then pork. We don´t eat to much fish, because is expensive.