Compensation Package for Saudi Arabia Assignment

I am exploring the possibility of accepting a transfer from the United States to Saudi Arabia. Aside from salary, what benefits are a MUST that I should receive in my package? What type of package would be considered the best for this particular relocation?

Tickets, housing allowance (a decent one). Transportation allowance, considering unavailability of public transport system here that should me more than ordinary. What else.....hmmm

live.ali wrote:

Tickets, housing allowance (a decent one). Transportation allowance, considering unavailability of public transport system here that should me more than ordinary. What else.....hmmm

comprehensive medical insurance covering family members, spouse allowance and education allowance for children are offered by some employers

Must have: Medical insurance, housing allowance, transportation allowance, return airfare allownce/ticket and 22 working days of annual vacation.

Priority Optionals: Family visa, sponsorship of spouse/child and adjoining benefits. If housing allowance is not provided accomodaiton in an expat compound.

Other optionals: Anything above and beyond the above!

Regards,
R