Current situation on long term residence

I am one of the many who has been shafted by the UK sponsorship income levels and having tried incessantly to prove earnings I am now on appeal that I was cheerfully told can take 6-18 months and after having spent a load  cash and wasted months of our lives me and my fiancee have had enough of the gypsy life and being apart.In six months my fiancee in Zaparozhye could be overun by the russians who are not there and the mental scum that follow them. What is the current situation with EU permanent residence. I know all about the three month max rule but thinking beyond that, would it help if I volunteered for military service? The rumour is that Ukraines will have visa free travel by May next year.I want to be with her and defend her until then.
I havnt posted for quite a while and just realised profile pic is off a rooftop restaurant in alupka.That's Russian temporarily for now so sad.

Get married to her. This will allow you to obtain temporary resistance for a yeah which you can extend for another year.

Go to Bulgaria and work or be there for 3 months.
Get your EU citizenship, marry her and take her according to EU rules to what every EU country you want.

And defending her?
What did you have that in mind with grads coming from above? Catch them and throw them back?

And don't forget, both groups are at war and both are committing war crimes and both groups are 'brainwashing' the people.