FORMER MALAYSIAN STUDENT LOOKING FOR JOB IN MALAYSIA

hello, i have studied at malaysia from 2006 to 2012 and when i finished my studies i came back to my home country. however i have since then wanted to go back to malaysia to work there but it seems like a hussle as its not easy easy to get a job there. If there is anyone willing to connect me or have any idea on how to go about it kindly help out im so desperate. I have graduated in Business Administration (hons) and majored in Marketing Management at Multimedia University. I'm  have experience in business development, customer service. I thought it was going to be easy since i graduated from a university in malaysia but whoa!!. Please help out. I would also like to network with people around Malaysia. Thanks and be blessed :)

Hey, its hard for foreigners to get a job here, but a lot of students go and work at call centers after they graduate, then later move on when they find the right job. Try a call center for the meantime :)

Hi to be honest no way. Expats are expected to be experts in an area where they bring skills to Malaysia. You don't. A bba from MMU (or any Malaysian uni or indeed most except a few elite oned) only qualifies you to work in a low level admin job with a starter salary of 1.5k rm well below 5k rm for a work permit (actually 8k rm as below that extra paper work required)

There are many highly qualified Malaysians - engineering degrees from elite uk universities - coming back and cant get jobs. They are first in queue for jobs now.

So basically no chance unless you get a job from home country where they send you to Malaysia and need your language skills. A long shot but best hope.