Transfer kafala when i'm out KSA

Hello everyone,

i want to ask if i am out Saudi Arabia can my kafeel transfer my kafala or i should come in Saudi Arabia to he can make the transfer?

Thanks in advance

Normally, you should be present in the country.

You should b in Saudi Arabia for transfer

Well , it is true , you have to be present in the country for doing things related to "Iqama" like Renewal or Transfer !

Other than that , there is a possibility for such things in rare cases , agents can handle these things for some amount of money I guess :P

You should be in Saudi for transfer

Thank you guys for answering my inquiry

Rana-A wrote:

Hello everyone,

i want to ask if i am out Saudi Arabia can my kafeel transfer my kafala or i should come in Saudi Arabia to he can make the transfer?

Thanks in advance

If you are a dependent then you need not be present in KSA while your sponsor's visa is moved from one sponsor to another , but if you are an employee then you need to be present.

HRGuru wrote:
Rana-A wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance

If you are a dependent then you need not be present in KSA while your sponsor's visa is moved from one sponsor to another , but if you are an employee then you need to be present.

Thanks for this information