Heey.

Hello guys..Am Lexxi From Kenya (Africa)...I just graduated From college Last month (Diploma In Journalism) but its so hard to find something sustainable to do back home thats why am planning To venture out...

I would really Love to get some advice on Life in Germany,how to go about Job hunting,accomodation n safe places to live,Transport ,social life, dos n donts.

Thank You in Advance.

lexxipepper wrote:

Hello guys..Am Lexxi From Kenya (Africa)...I just graduated From college Last month (Diploma In Journalism) but its so hard to find something sustainable to do back home thats why am planning To venture out...

I would really Love to get some advice on Life in Germany,how to go about Job hunting,accomodation n safe places to live,Transport ,social life, dos n donts.

Thank You in Advance.

Welcome

I suggest that you read through the many posts on this forum and you will find much of the information you are seeking.
Do you speak German. If not it would be an advantage to start learning.

To realistically have a chance to find a job in Germany you need to speak German and have good work experience in a field where Germany needs experts. As far as I know, journalism is not among these - but maybe you find your niche. Good luck!