Looking for travel partners to Jogja/Mount Bromo/Lake Toba

Dear Expats

Would anyone be keen to travel over extended weekends to any of the places below? If so then please let me know!

Jogja
Mount Bromo
Lake Toba

N

when r u planing

Hello sharpshooter

I invite you to place an advert in our section Travel partners in Jakarta so as to better spread the word.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

sharpshooter wrote:

Dear Expats

Would anyone be keen to travel over extended weekends to any of the places below? If so then please let me know!

Jogja
Mount Bromo
Lake Toba

N

Just looked at your profile, and you sound like a fun person to hang with.
Sadly, we aren't going far until the new baby is born and gets old enough to travel further than the shopping centre.
We have a pram this time, so shopping in Giant will be far easier.

OMG, I want to go to mount Bromo about now.

Dear Mas Fred

Your enthusiasm is welcome! I have a nice malaysian diplomat family who is also on a similar journey bringing up two babies and understand how travel becomes 100x more complicated.

Will definitely aim to go there by the end of the year, hopefully before we are neck deep in the wet season, wading through banjir.

N

Hello,

I arrived 2 months ago in Jakarta. I would love to travel around !
Yogya, Lake Toba and Bromo seem to be nice places for 2 or 4 days trips.
Just let me know if you are still planning to go :-)

Clara

Lake To a needs some planning due to the distance from Medan to it. But that's all part of the fun. Jogja and Bromo can be done pretty much over a long weekend. Take the train to Jogja. Hire a car to Bromo and back and fly to Jakarta or something similar.
Anyway, enjoy.

Hi Sharp. Me and my partner will be in Jogja this Sunday. Would be great if we could gather should you be around the town as well

Hi,
I am travelling to Mount Bromo from Auust 6 to August 9. Interested to go for hiking, surfing.

Hi,

I would be interested in Bromo, please do let me know the tentative dates.

????

HI siva123balu,

You didn't understand something or is there any possible way we can help you please ?

Are you looking for a travel partners maybe ?

Maximilien