Need Information regarding Employment vIsa

hello everyone,

I need some information. it would be so kind if anyone of you could help me in this.

Actually i had my interview on 21st of September 2014 with one of the private company in Saudi Arabia(Riyadh)  and they had selected me for the position of financial analyst in their company. After one day 22nd of September they offered me offer letter. As i was willing to accept this offer, i had signed the offer letter and sent them back. They also required my passport and name of any local recruitment agency through which they can process the VISA. As per their request i have given them with the name and details of local recruitment agency and copy of my passport.

On September 25, 2014 they said, as there are eid holidays starting from tomorrow ( on 26th sep, 2014) anything we will discuss after eid holidays ( 2 weeks)

On 12th October i e-mailed them ( after 2 weeks) to remind them about the VISA procedure.  I Also asked them that what kind of VISA category they are going to provide me , they said they will provide me Accountant VISA

One very interesting thing i want to share here is that, the person who was corresponding with me on behalf of company was a Arabic Girl. During All this procedure i called their office from Pakistan, but i was shocked because that girl was totally unable to speak English, after that every time i called,  that girl was un-reachable and she e-mailed me that she prefers to talk on email.

In my last email i had asked them that please tell me when they will issue WAKALA / VISA to me

On 15 October 2014, she said " she is very busy this week and she will contact the Agent next week"

I also want to share some of my personal things with you people. My father is late and i am jobless since 5 or 6 months and i have responsibilities of my family.  And during all this process from Selection till date i have rejected two job offers here in Pakistan because i have already signed the contract.

Please i need some advise:

1. should i force them to process and start the VISA Quickly or 
2. when should i e-mail them again
3. What i should write in that E-mail
4. OR should i wait
5. Any other Suggestion

Your kind suggestions and comments would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Hamza,

Please let me know if this employer of  yours has asked you to make some payment for issuance of visa? If you have already made this payment then this looks like a scam because I do not now of any Saudi organisations being represented by Arabic speaking girls.

No sir, they have not asked for any payment. All the email which i get from them, they have the domain of their company's name. Company doesnt look fake to me. They have proper website even i called their office. Company is not fake

In fact, You should wait and do complete the procedural requirements i.e. Degrees Attestation otherwise after getting VISA if you start the procedure it would take long time. I have experienced with recruitment agency and they are very slow. It took them two months to send E-Wakala with constant follow-ups from the employer.

So, i think you should wait and ask them progress on it after every week or ten days. As guided by other member, you are not supposed to pay anything to them if that is the case then it would be a scam.

Zahid

zahid181 wrote:

In fact, You should wait and do complete the procedural requirements i.e. Degrees Attestation otherwise after getting VISA if you start the procedure it would take long time. I have experienced with recruitment agency and they are very slow. It took them two months to send E-Wakala with constant follow-ups from the employer.

So, i think you should wait and ask them progress on it after every week or ten days. As guided by other member, you are not supposed to pay anything to them if that is the case then it would be a scam.

Zahid

Zahid can you please tell me the procedure ? Firstly company wil issue the wakala on the name of Recruitment agency ? Also guide me, is wakala or Visa is the same thing ?

Hamza,

First point you need to understand is that you should do the complete procedure yourself, I have seen a lot of cases where the agent takes some short cuts and after you land in Saudi, you realize some documentation is incomplete at the time of applying for family visa etc.

There are lots of steps you could take while waiting for your work visa, but it may be a gamble in case your employer fails to send you a work visa, therefore it is a gamble.

I have made a list of 10 odd steps you are expected to fulfill in my previous posts on this forum, in case you have difficulty locating the information, let me know. :)

1) You could get your B Com Attested from the University.
2)Higher Education Commission HEC, I do not know which city you belong to, Karachi office opened on 13 Aug.        2014.
3) Documents attestation by mofa Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4) ...................................................Ministry of Education.
5).....................................................Saudi Consulate General or Saudi Embassy.
6).................................................... Saudi Culture Office.
7) Formality of Protector of Immigration.
8) Medical test chest X ray.

If you are married and planning to take your family along, this is the time to get the Marriage Certificate Translated and attested.

The steps  from 3 on wards will require an employment contract and a work visa.